Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

asics sizes are inconsistent too.  for example i've got a couple gl3 GRs, navy/gray 10.5 and urban camo 10.  the 10.5 fit way more snug than the 10.  the 10.5 was too tight and hurt my feel for a few weeks too, while the 10 fit nicely from day one. 

Its probably been asked a few times but how is KITH with their shipping speed/customer service? I wanna order online but I've heard some bad things.

What is it with the sizing questions on every single pair that gets released lol what shape feet do you guys have where you have to go .5 up/down on each different pair of the same shoe model lol a Gel Lyte V is a Gel Lyte V I've never tried on two different shoes that were the same type and been like "Man this shoe feels .4mm longer than the other! Better size down" If you wear a 10 in the Gel Lyte III why would you not buy the 10 in every 3 you purchase lol its the same shoe with different colors and materials i dont think there back there fliiping a coin to see which Mold they should use to confuse the general public lol. 
Gore-tex vs non Gore-tex

Quilted lining vs. regular insole (recent Pumas)

Stitched memory insole vs. regular GL3 insole (ECP, possibly other's that I'm not aware of off the top of my head)

Just a few examples of why they might fit different, although it is true that if it's confirmed the have the regular insole and lining it is usually safe to go with your regular sizing.

Last edited:
Its probably been asked a few times but how is KITH with their shipping speed/customer service? I wanna order online but I've heard some bad things.
very random. some times they ship out next day, sometimes it can take up to a week. and i live in NJ (they ship out of NJ too, not NY). if you order clothing or non-RF/KITH shoes they usually ship out fairly quickly, RF shoes can take up to a week due to the amount of orders being placed.

but customer service is different depending on how you approach them. if you just email regular customer service i heard they take forever to respond, but if you email one of the support guys directly (like adam stubbs for example), they'll respond within minutes and are very helpful. or at least, that's how my experience went both times i had to contact them.

Last edited:

Hope you don't normally wear a 9.5 in GLVs, else they're going to be really snug. I'd .5 up to a 10 if 9.5s are your normal size.

9.5 is what I normally wear in GLV leaving me room in the toe box (don't like a tighter fit) These fit fine, they do feel a little more snug tho but still a good fit. I usually go off Ronnies recommendations on his releases but I didn't remember him saying to size up for these.

Do Rose Gold GLV run tighter as well?
I thought the RGs fit more TTS, but every foot is different. Sages were way too snug for my liking (length and width wise. They felt like they were painted on my foot). You're going to get varying opinions, but if were going guess on a consensus, the majority are going to say the Sages ran tight.  In fact, I sold my Sages for that reason and got a 10; not even Stance socks made them comfortable. To the best of my recollection, if you look back in this forum around the release date, people even went so far as to take pics of the sizing differences. The one and only noteworthy thing Paulie Hussle has ever said in his videos  for me, was that the Sages ran small for him, too. But, at the end of the day, they're your feet and you decide what's comfortable or acceptable.

If the Sages fit in your TTS, the RG should be fine. In terms of Ronnie's opinion, his sizing recommendation has been off for a few pairs of shoes for me. Most recently the Central Parks. The quilted liner made them too tight length wise even with Stance socks; my toes were literally touching the toebox. That said, I sold my 9.5 and got a 10. In general, I try to comb these forums, watch YouTube videos, and find someone in a thread that has similar size feet as you. Bear in mind, this doesn't appear to be an Asics centric statement, but I've noticed varying opinions on whether they run TTS based on foot size. Such as a small footers, big footers, and "normal" sizes.  In time, you'll see who's likely to wear the same size shoe as you, or overall, are just knowledgable. While there are some people that talk out of their a55e5 here, there are also people who are a tremendous help. There are a few NTers I trust with sizing questions and I typically hit them up for their opinion. At the end of the day, it's your money, your foot, and your time. It's best to do your due dilligence. 

Last edited:
To be honest, if another store, specifically a chain with a good return policy has the shoe you're looking for, I'd avoid KITH. I only buy stuff that is either KITH exclusive or limited. Not worth the headache if something does't go as scripted IMO. That said, the one return I did have actually went pretty smooth, if that makes you feel any better ...

asics sizes are inconsistent too.  for example i've got a couple gl3 GRs, navy/gray 10.5 and urban camo 10.  the 10.5 fit way more snug than the 10.  the 10.5 was too tight and hurt my feel for a few weeks too, while the 10 fit nicely from day one. 

I noticed the same with my asics GRs as well. The materials arent as soft as most of the premium releases, causing them to run tighter for me.

I ordered a pair of socks and the 3 pack of tshirts Saturday. No info on shipping yet. I ordered shoes from SNS and they're shipped already and will be here Friday. Go figure.

Anyone have the Laguardia tee? How's the length?

It's been one business day...
I know we want our stuff as soon as we order it, but their site says up to five business days, so you knew what you were getting into when you clicked pay.

Last edited:

Gore-tex vs non Gore-tex

Quilted lining vs. regular insole (recent Pumas)

Stitched memory insole vs. regular GL3 insole (ECP, possibly other's that I'm not aware of off the top of my head)

Just a few examples of why they might fit different, although it is true that if it's confirmed the have the regular insole and lining it is usually safe to go with your regular sizing.
Huh well I guess I do owe an apology to those here I must be used to the consistancy with Made in USA New Balance since thats a majority of what I wear. I gues with Asian made shoes you never know lol still seems likely they would fit relatively the same as other pairs of the same model but I guess when your a small footer every little centimeter matters. 

Huh well I guess I do owe an apology to those here I must be used to the consistancy with Made in USA New Balance since thats a majority of what I wear. I gues with Asian made shoes you never know lol still seems likely they would fit relatively the same as other pairs of the same model but I guess when your a small footer every little centimeter matters. 
my rotation is about 90% US made NB's, so i'm used to consistency as well... well every shoe created isn't perfect... but they're far ahead of the competition for sure. 

It's been one business day...
I know we want our stuff as soon as we order it, but their site says up to five business days, so you knew what you were getting into when you clicked pay.
ohhh this is not my first time ordering from kith. i understand dude.

just making a comparison. 

ohhh this is not my first time ordering from kith. i understand dude.
just making a comparison. 

Gotcha
In that case, you ever order from Oneness? I ordered a pair of shoes from them once and got shipping information 4 minutes later. If only everyone was that fast.

Gotcha
In that case, you ever order from Oneness? I ordered a pair of shoes from them once and got shipping information 4 minutes later. If only everyone was that fast.
yea a lot. good dudes over there. i would always get my stuff 2-3 days later. I'm in jersey and they're in kentucky. pretty awesome.

so got my mesh bleeckers in today, honestly was not what i was expecting. it's basically the exact same thing as regular bleeckers but with a layer of mesh over them; still has the heavy french terry lining on the inside and all that. was kind of hoping they would be lightweight so i can wear them now that the weather's finally warming up but that doesn't seem to be the case. then again i haven't actually "worn" them yet, just tried them on in my house, but i will tomorrow and hopefully they're semi-breathable in this spring weather.

i'm going to keep them but kind of disappointed. 

That's unfortunately exactly what I was worried about after reading the description where it said the inner lining was still french terry.  Not sure why they'd do that, kind of defeats the purpose of a summer bleecker.  Repped for the info, though.

That's unfortunately exactly what I was worried about after reading the description where it said the inner lining was still french terry.  Not sure why they'd do that, kind of defeats the purpose of a summer bleecker.  Repped for the info, though.
yeah i read that after i ordered it, because the descriptions don't show up on that collection page. 
mean.gif
 was hoping it was at least lighter but doesn't feel that way. but your welcome

I ordered a pair of socks and the 3 pack of tshirts Saturday. No info on shipping yet. I ordered shoes from SNS and they're shipped already and will be here Friday. Go figure.

Anyone have the Laguardia tee? How's the length?
It's about the same length as the John Elliott tees I'd say.  I was pleasantly surprised by the quality but still prefer my mercer T's. 

Back
Top Bottom