Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Are you not allowed to release them beforehand by Kith? Because they should really make you post them. Your pictures will probably convince a lot of people to get them... 
wink.gif

hah yea i bet, but nah not related to that at all. 

It's not insane, it's reality. That will definitely be the final cost of these if you are in a city that imposes sales tax. 
It's insane if you're an international customer.  When you factor in international shipping and customs, it's going to end up being $350+.  It's a high price to pay considering they are 998's.  $220 retail would put them in the same category as premier. $240 is pushing it

It's insane if you're an international customer.  When you factor in international shipping and customs, it's going to end up being $350+.  It's a high price to pay considering they are 998's.  $220 retail would put them in the same category as premier. $240 is pushing it
Sorry. I thought you were saying it would be unbelievable if they charged that much. But yeah, the price is making these extremely undesirable. 

Salmon soles were Made in USA..

I truly think this pair is on pair with Salmon soles.

It doesn't matter who does a collab on the 998 nowadays because no matter what people will say "I can do that ok nb1".

A shoe takes a hit when it's customizable.

But the materials and blocking on collabs are generally leaps and bounds better than any NB1.

Salmon soles were Made in USA..

I truly think this pair is on pair with Salmon soles.

It doesn't matter who does a collab on the 998 nowadays because no matter what people will say "I can do that ok nb1".

A shoe takes a hit when it's customizable.

But the materials and blocking on collabs are generally leaps and bounds better than any NB1.
Agreed, more pics still to come. hoping everyone makes their pairs and it's an easy cop. i like what i see so far. people will never be happy, he drops a subtle color way and it's too boring, then leaks of a what the fieg and everyone says it's too young.

Is there a WW release for these or is it limited to Kith only? I'd cop at $240, but $270 is too steep.

The unfiltered pics brought me back in for these. Solid and simple compared to "what the garbage" next month

240 is too much for this one[emoji]128513[/emoji]

edit: prmr looks better imo

Last edited:
I really really like them but like everyone is mentioning, the price is making me hesitate.

Also, why is the toe so bulbous in that pic? Most, if not all of my 998 toeboxes taper down almost to a point.
Hoping it's just the shoe tree that's making it look that way

Back
Top Bottom