Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i'm passing. i copped an unexpected pair of kicks today 

in for a couple of tees tomorrow though

Hey Guys,

I was looking to buy the Kith frayed hoody. I was wondering about the sizing on them.
Please Thanks in advance

I have a few frayed hoodies from the past, and have my first new pinnacle one arriving tomorrow.. The fit on them was TTS they are great a tad longer then your a normal hoodie with a more of a draped fit.. But all and all great hoody and TTS will update u on the new one tomorrow..

I have a few frayed hoodies from the past, and have my first new pinnacle one arriving tomorrow.. The fit on them was TTS they are great a tad longer then your a normal hoodie with a more of a draped fit.. But all and all great hoody and TTS will update u on the new one tomorrow..
Thanks man.

He shouldve used a slightly lighter color for the toe and black, white and gray midsole. 

Last edited:
my main problem is the model used, with being able to create a custom 998 from the nb site, i wish he had used a 997 or 1500

kith shipping is terrible! ordered mercer pants on Monday and still haven't heard any thing from them....

These are dope IMO
Was on the fence till I saw that pic. Guess it's time to pay Ronnie up.
embarassed.gif

BEATS PART 2
But I can say with 100% confidence, those are a pass lol

Last edited:
You can only filter dark colors so much..

I'm actually super stoked man.

These are leaps and bounds better than anything I've seen from him in years...

And I've liked a decent amount from him over the years.

delete

Wrong posted quoted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom