Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone is into the New Balance City Never Sleeps collab... Check out nrml.ca

That Canadian dollar conversion might save you some $$$$

If anyone is into the New Balance City Never Sleeps collab... Check out nrml.ca

That Canadian dollar conversion might save you some $$$$
Shoot, would have loved to pick up a 2nd pair in my size at that price, but it looks like they're OOS. Which sizes were in stock when you posted?

Last edited:
That was a great read. Oh man, I can't believe this. I'm definitely gonna be there for the grand opening. Can't wait to see you and any other fellow thread members there!

Really hope we get some sort of Grand Opening collab again or something to that effect.
im ready !

That was a great read. Oh man, I can't believe this. I'm definitely gonna be there for the grand opening. Can't wait to see you and any other fellow thread members there!

Really hope we get some sort of Grand Opening collab again or something to that effect.
Pretty good chance there will be something dropping along side the Miami store opening. Whether it be big or small, 99.9% sure there will be something or a collection. Clothes, or shoes. Or just a t shirt at least.

Pretty good chance there will be something dropping along side the Miami store opening. Whether it be big or small, 99.9% sure there will be something or a collection. Clothes, or shoes. Or just a t shirt at least.

at this point don't expect anything big, def no ecps lol...most likely it will be a kith box logo tee that can only be bought in store, like the white tee with the gold box logo that kith bk had.

at this point don't expect anything big, def no ecps lol...most likely it will be a kith box logo tee that can only be bought in store, like the white tee with the gold box logo that kith bk had.
Probably just other defective pairs that got returned at some point.

Can anyone give any guidance on how these fit?

zoom.jpg

Trying to figure out if they fit like R698s... Thanks for any help!

Back
Top Bottom