Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Cyclades coming into today. I got over the buyer's remorse. Even sold some stuff to make it hurt less. 

Excited for the delivery!

My Cyclades aren't coming until tomorrow. 
frown.gif
 I'm dying to get these in hand.

$20 H&M slim lows, then hella tapered at a tailor, then cut out a knee slit myself
Thanks...  Been looking for a good black denim that fits me good but havent found any yet...  Actually considering buying a light wash and dyeing and distressing it myself 
laugh.gif

Thanks...  Been looking for a good black denim that fits me good but havent found any yet...  Actually considering buying a light wash and dyeing and distressing it myself 
laugh.gif
try Nudie for a lot of different selection of fits

im also in the market for a new pair of distressed black denim but im so off paying $$$$ for denim anymore

im also in the market for a new pair of distressed black denim but im so off paying $$$$ for denim anymore
Thanks!  Yeah, recently bought a couple of slim tapered denim at American Eagle lol  BOGO 50% plus addition 25% lol  Cant argue with that.
laugh.gif
  They had a black denim with the same fit before but looks like it was discontinued...  
frown.gif

I always laugh at people that get heated over a box. I just don't get it. To each his own though. I will be salty if I don't get my socks though.

can vouch for this too, nudie jeans are my favorite. i have a pair of black skinny lins that i wear all the time, my go to black jeans. idk if you really wanna go that skinny but their denim is really nice and fit is awesome

also NBs are supposed to come today, hoping i dont get shafted as well

Last edited:

I always laugh at people that get heated over a box. I just don't get it. To each his own though. I will be salty if I don't get my socks though.
If you ordered a steak and was told it came with rolls and a salad then only the steak came would you not be like "where my rolls and salad?!!" You're still getting the steak!!??

It's not just a box or a pair of sox; it's that we were told for $xxx we would be reviving a specific packaging with all of what was stated. When the vendor does not deliver the buyer has every right to be upset.

Boy o Boy I best have my special box and sneakers!!  

If you ordered a steak and was told it came with rolls and a salad then only the steak came would you not be like "where my rolls and salad?!!" You're still getting the steak!!??

It's not just a box or a pair of sox; it's that we were told for $xxx we would be reviving a specific packaging with all of what was stated. When the vendor does not deliver the buyer has every right to be upset.

Boy o Boy I best have my special box and sneakers!!  
A better analogy would be I order a steak off a picture menu but the steak comes on a different plate than was in the menu. Would I complain? No, it's a plate. It's of no value to me. Same with the box. I couldn't care less. They are just a vehicle to get me my steak/shoes. Now if I get shorted my salad or socks, then I'm heated.

A better analogy would be I order a steak off a picture menu but the steak comes on a different plate than was in the menu. Would I complain? No, it's a plate. It's of no value to me. Same with the box. I couldn't care less. They are just a vehicle to get me my steak/shoes. Now if I get shorted my salad or socks, then I'm heated.
Different strokes for different folks man. Some of us consider the box to be a part of the overall presentation of the sneaker. I'm a collector and enjoy having an interesting special box. 

Back
Top Bottom