Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Damn ya'll are killing me with the shipping confirmations.. I hate the waiting game lol :smh:

Damn.. Linens are so dope. Would love to snag a pair somehow

Last edited:
So who can help with a pair of linens for me [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Not worth the headache going down there.

Someone down to Proxy?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn ya'll are killing me with the shipping confirmations.. I hate the waiting game lol
mean.gif
No shipping here either...Im sure you good tho 

Surprised I haven't read a single person reporting in a cancellation - especially on the multiple pair orders. I may just be bracing for the whole "we oversold" cancellation.

Seller is telling me $795 for Mossads size 11.5 shipped is that a fair price in the resale market or should I wait to see if it lowers?

Seller is telling me $795 for Mossads size 11.5 shipped is that a fair price in the resale market or should I wait to see if it lowers?
About fair price. Aint good aint bad. I'd say anything under 650-700 would be considered a good price for that size

I'm still looking to cop myself, but I would hold out a little longer. I've been able to talk a few sellers down on eBay to the $715-730 range for a size 9.5. I'm waiting for them to go under $700 before I pull the trigger

I'm still looking to cop myself, but I would hold out a little longer. I've been able to talk a few sellers down on eBay to the $715-730 range for a size 9.5. I'm waiting for them to go under $700 before I pull the trigger

Yeah under $700 would be very nice! Hopefully, with Christmas shopping coming up these sellers will need the extra cash quick and drop prices.

Both GL3s shipped. Should have dipped in for another pair of Mossads

FWIW, foolishly bought two pairs of those Archipelago NBs (even though it said one per person) and KITH ended up shipping both. Didn't want to risk doubles on the same account this run

Back
Top Bottom