Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If you've been following these collab runs, they've all been limited to that number or less.

Nothing new, he actually has more products this run than the last few.

If you gun for one item you should be able to get it.

Last edited:
Coca Cola pieces are hit or miss to me, some are dope but some are too much. Not really a fan of them using champion hoodies and just printing their logos on top

Bit of a let down with the Coke stuff - I am sure he had restrictions etc - I also get that doing a collab with coke is all about the branding where as streetwear stuff is less so and more about design and material choices etc.. Like some of the polar bear stuff, and would be okay grabbing a multi logo tee.. Otherwise.. meh. 

Bit of a let down with the Coke stuff - I am sure he had restrictions etc - I also get that doing a collab with coke is all about the branding where as streetwear stuff is less so and more about design and material choices etc.. Like some of the polar bear stuff, and would be okay grabbing a multi logo tee.. Otherwise.. meh. 
wish the hoodies were williams instead...

this is a very new concept and mainly a marketing direction of streetwear.

Man, i'm not commenting on your lifestyle, I don't know you. But as someone who just posted in this thread to ask a few questions, it felt like a bit of shade was thrown for "invading" the thread and being a "boost baby". I may just be salty over other ****, but we've all liked Boost for about the same amount of time. **** is only a few years old, not old enough for the to be OG Boost heads or "boost babies".
You know what? You're right. I can own up to my mistakes; my apologies for contributing to the hostility.

In for the Hebrew Hammer blue jawn.
nthat.gif
dis

whose going to kith tomorrow to pick up linens? 

can you ask if they have the mini box logo tees in white in a xs still instock?

thanks 

tongue.gif

this is a very new concept and mainly a marketing direction of streetwear.
I believe it!  - Really seems to be as if this stuff and a lot of the streetwear concepts are very "tour merch" based. Kanye's stuff similar in that format. Part of the reason I love the Kith stuff is the minimalist approach often taken and focusing on the colour/material and fit. Throwing a roided up coke logo on a champion hoodie doesnt get me fired up but I do 100 percent with that is where the streetwear focus is, just isn't for me. 

The worst is gonna be the markup on that champion ****... His personal hoodies are super nice quality, i mean i like champion but not for $150 lol

Back
Top Bottom