Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sigh... When this post receives 20 reps I will UNVEIL THE TRUTH TO HOMAGE GATE

roll.gif

I'll gladly take the credit for those reps too, you know,  since everyone here was so eager to send in their pairs.  
wink.gif
Reps to both of you fellas for stepping up and doing this on your own time. 

just because i want to see the world burn......what if @Munchy IS ACTUALLY Ruze and he made up the whole story???????..........

lol obviously just playin, told yall to stop being SOOOO frickin petty, if something is fake, ITS OBVIOUS.  pictures of yeezys and fragments got alot of you kids shook...

KITH CS is horrendous man.... still no answers on my aspen order... I just got shipping notification for a pair of socks from my order and nothing else.... If they cancel the rest I'll be paying close to $30 for a pair of stance socks... good deal

Welp got my Kith UBs in and I tried them on and walked around the house for about 5 mins, just too tight on my right foot, going to have to buy a size 14 :smh: :smh: :smh:

My right foot too was super tight. Not once I had on but getting there was extremely tough. I still haven't 100% decided to keep them.

KITH CS is horrendous man.... still no answers on my aspen order... I just got shipping notification for a pair of socks from my order and nothing else.... If they cancel the rest I'll be paying close to $30 for a pair of stance socks... good deal
They just refunded me on my Aime crewneck after I emailed them last week since I had no update on my order 

just because i want to see the world burn......what if @Munchy IS ACTUALLY Ruze and he made up the whole story???????..........

lol obviously just playin, told yall to stop being SOOOO frickin petty, if something is fake, ITS OBVIOUS.  pictures of yeezys and fragments got alot of you kids shook...
That would be entertaining wouldn't it? lmao

great work all around. still no chance I could actually wear the Homages, so i'll continue to pass :lol:

My right foot too was super tight. Not once I had on but getting there was extremely tough. I still haven't 100% decided to keep them.
I think these just fit a little small, just hurts my bone so I don't even want to deal with the hassle, hopefully I can scoop my size for a decent price

I think these just fit a little small, just hurts my bone so I don't even want to deal with the hassle, hopefully I can scoop my size for a decent price
I went TTS and they fit fine once I get them on. It's just the getting on that I'm not a fan of.

lolz no wonder why kith didnt restock these for kithmas, ruze got all the stock 
roll.gif

congrats to everyone who copped, and my b for starting that whole homage gate lmaoooo

Last edited:
just got a partial on my order as well for 1 pair of fleece pants. still no word on other pant, coat, hoodie etc. expecting refund for the rest soon. 

I ordered 4 pairs of socks on 12/22.  Nothing since.  So shipping is just slow in general at Kith. 

I don't even know where to begin. This has been a roller coaster of emotions. One things for certain. Whoever wanted these to be fake for whatever reason can kiss my brown ***.

Yoooooo congrats guys.

Lmao glad hat Brendan Frazier did took da L.

Dude got hella annoying

I don't even know where to begin. This has been a roller coaster of emotions. One things for certain. Whoever wanted these to be fake for whatever reason can kiss my brown ***.
ya there were a couple who were pretty adamant that these were "unauthorized" (like that means anything) with no other reason, it would seem, other than to boost their own egos.  the problem is most people are sheep and are incapable of making decisions for themselves and therefore cant see truth when its right in front of their face, let alone in their hands..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom