Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Winning.

And resell appears to be falling so if u got a Moreno rare size like 11-12 pull the trigger soon

Guy in one of my FB groups got his 8 UB pairs in 1 order delivered today, all size 10 lol
lol wow, I actually removed pairs from my cart because I didn't want to get cancelled. But I only had 3 anyway. Some guys are receiving insane amounts in single orders but I respect the fact that Kith honored the orders. I hate when sites crash and glitch and causes people to checkout multiples so the retailer cancels their orders. 

Vets or whatever who weren't able to cop must be sick.. my first time ever copping from kith and cooked multiples manually. 

Vets or whatever who weren't able to cop must be sick.. my first time ever copping from kith and cooked multiples manually. 
Yeah I got two pairs. First attempt on Kith, I'm picky about what I wear so I probably won't be picking up anything off their site for a while. Personally I'm not a big fan of this Coke collab, hope you guys are all able to get what you want though. I like how their site is setup, best site for manual purchases in my experience. 

Yeah I got two pairs. First attempt on Kith, I'm picky about what I wear so I probably won't be picking up anything off their site for a while. Personally I'm not a big fan of this Coke collab, hope you guys are all able to get what you want though. I like how their site is setup, best site for manual purchases in my experience. 
sounds good, see you at the next release you feel is up to your taste, im sure it wont be hyped boosts, probably to picky for that..

sounds good, see you at the next release you feel is up to your taste, im sure it wont be hyped boosts, probably to picky for that..
I've skipped out on a lot of hyped releases because I didn't like them so no it's not just the hype. Even those Asics you guys were discussing in here earlier, I can appreciate the shoes but I just can't pull them off. 

I saw these on YeezyMafia's page first around the time of the Yeezy release and I wanted them since then. I had no idea how hyped they were or anything. 

Last edited:
not YM
roll.gif

To add to this, you need to spend at least $75 for the code to work.
Lol i was assuming everyone was gonna cop shoes that they've been eyeing on. And those definitely fall over $75, I know $15 saved is a make or break deal for some of you guys 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
def not make or break for me but i buy ish off there all the time. 

thx for code would rep but all out of reps thx to hg

I grabbed a size 14 RF UB for a friend on release day and Kith FINALLY decided to ship them today. 

So for anyone still waiting on shipping, there's still hope. 

Last edited:
curious how many new customers kith brought in with the boost babies (its not that serious @MiketimusPrime) :nerd:? Seems like some new interest in here, or at least a few sticking around from the boost collab to try and catch this coke stuff.

curious how many new customers kith brought in with the boost babies (its not that serious @MiketimusPrime)
nerd.gif
? Seems like some new interest in here, or at least a few sticking around from the boost collab to try and catch this coke stuff.
it's a 2000 page thread, out of many places on the internet, i can't believe you guys even look that deep into who posts let alone keep track, especially when on any given forum more people lurk then post because there really isn't always that much to say.

Back
Top Bottom