Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ah thanks Kith! just got another refund with no explanation. looks like all my Columbia drop orders are done.

ordered right @ 11 too....smh.  

they could at least provide some sort of apology email and explanation for the 13 day delay

oh and notice how my first order was refunded....only thing better than retail leatherbacks?: FREE leatherbacks...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Ah thanks Kith! just got another refund with no explanation. looks like all my Columbia drop orders are done.

ordered right @ 11 too....smh. 

they could at least provide some sort of apology email and explanation for the 13 day delay

that sucks. How many pieces did you order? You should ask for a pre-release for one of his upcoming releases

It's hit or miss with Kith CS unfortunately. They definitely need to work on improving communication. It still baffles me that they haven't gotten it down considering the fact that they know how much traffic the site gets around capsule releases.
I honestly think it's an issue with almost every sneaker boutique. The only one I've always had good experience with is Extra Butter. Bodega here in Boston has been cool to me, but I'm friends with one of their homies so I put it down to that. I also work in customer service so I can get frustrated when it's lacking. I'd love to open or run a shop where we treat all customers new and old with equal respect. But that's just pipe dreams.
What are the chances any of the pairs Bodega is raffling actually get raffled lol?

I was around during release but wasn't paying attention to details, but was it ever clarified if it was 1990 pairs of the special box or 1990 pairs total including both boxes?

He tweeted somebody something like "aren't all 25th pairs 1990 produced" or some cryptic ish

I remember seeing it and thinking "typical Aaron mind-games" but very intrigued now. Ruze has been carrying Fieg product for years, though, so the "Why now" is my real question

He tweeted somebody something like "aren't all 25th pairs 1990 produced" or some cryptic ish

I remember seeing it and thinking "typical Aaron mind-games" but very intrigued now. Ruze has been carrying Fieg product for years, though, so the "Why now" is my real question
wait, what?

I have to go to newbury street tomorrow to return some Tims so I'll enter. But not holding out hope. Concepts will be even harder to hit on.

Kith customer service is such crap. Ordered some things from them meant to be Christmas present 2 weeks ago. No response at all until today when they hit me with the cancellation, 3 days after Christmas smh. Ronnie need to work on customer service. It's been a problem for a while

Is it worth you not buying, tho?! These complaints have been around for years...Don't really see Kith changing it, smh.

Adds to the adrenaline/inertia of the brand, unfortunately...

jfbollin jfbollin

Yeap. Mostly non-Asics stuff (think Sebago, Tim's, etc.), but this relationship is nothing new...

Now them holding his Asics collab's is completely new to me (and others seems like).

Could have been a plug-job for the "homies at Ruze" or something, but why so many pairs to them?

Back
Top Bottom