Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They look big af. i would go tts . but it's a gamble the Raf x Ozweego seems huge but you gotta go 5. up in those 

Wasn't the last kith strike those Indian Ink Asics GL3 that he called a kith exclusive? And it turned out that they were just a model sitting on other sites?

Last edited:
Employee: Ronnie, these are selling like crap, boss.

Ronnie: Take the page down and make the peasants pay for not giving me their money.

Employee: Yes Lord Ron Ron. 404 engaged.
It's how Fieg has been working.  Making people buy **** shoes in hopes they MIGHT get early access to a retro GLIII or something.  **** move.

these are sitting pretty and copped without breaking a sweat (this is a rare feeling)

Went .5 up just to be safe.

Here's hoping they fit okay...
They look long so I went TTS.

Also looks like they took the page down.
I've never concerned about length as much as I am about width.

Welp, I guess I'll be one of the few finding out soon? lol unless they cancel my order (kind of hoping they do if they release sizing info...)

Deleted all tweets/IG posts too...

Ron must be salty 

The man has a reputation to keep. lol. I really don't get it though, they do a massive apparel restock today and then expect the regulars to have enough bread to even consider copping these super Dad shoes. Lol.:rolleyes

The man has a reputation to keep. lol. I really don't get it though, they do a massive apparel restock today and then expect the regulars to have enough bread to even consider copping these super Dad shoes. Lol.
eyes.gif
Everything is lame how they do business.  Shady. They don't post sizing info until release day, but do limited edition of everything so you dont have time to check.  Then if you buy wrong size, they CHARGE you a restocking fee, and give you STORE CREDIT.  NO RETURNS.  **** off.

purchased assmaster 3000 lmao

we have people in here who ordered who will give concrete info if received. myself included. I got nothing but order confirm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom