Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry to disrupt the thread guys but i'm confused about this kith/adidas exclusive sat drop .

Because I saw the adizero is also dropping on adidas in less than 2 hrs .

Idk i'm probably missing something obvious ... My brain never works on sat morning .

Sorry to disrupt the thread guys but i'm confused about this kith/adidas exclusive sat drop .

Because I saw the adizero is also dropping on adidas in less than 2 hrs .

Idk i'm probably missing something obvious ... My brain never works on sat morning .

they're the first US store to release them.. They arnt a collab, nor are they even an exclusive. They're normal adizero primeboosts that will be available everywhere.

Anyone in the city later?

Wanted to propose an impromptu summit

I was thinking some ramen or something but im down for whatever

Was just at Kith BK and they had three of those vintage Kith tees. A Kiss Cool, a No Fear one, and a vintage Hilfiger tee. They're $75 though..

They also had some of the volcano clothing in stock

View media item 2428599Broke these out today and im in love [emoji]128525[/emoji]. Did not have my hopes up from all the shade that was being posted about them but to my surprise i like them...a lot. Fwiw i do not have the glv to compare to but love the mesh toe. Would like to see more collabs utilize mesh toes. Looks fresh longer/minimal creasing etc.

Was just at Kith BK and they had three of those vintage Kith tees. A Kiss Cool, a No Fear one, and a vintage Hilfiger tee. They're $75 though..

They also had some of the volcano clothing in stock
what sizes ? still trying to get my hands on one

Apparently 5/19 release for the cleats with the collection. Looks to be a decent sized offering from Kith x adidas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom