Rookie Moves You Made As A Newbie

Takin' a "Too good to be true deal" from ebay seller. I got "got" on the DMP's. Two weeks after the release, I did a "Buy it now" for $360 + $15 shippin', money order excepted only...Too good to be true in deed!
Check my footwork (4x)/ u ain't got these (2x)/ stop lookin' at them hard/ u ain't got these!

"newbie" mistakes made when I was a "rookie"??

Does that make any sense?? I mean newbies make newbie mistakes and rookie make rookie mistakes..

Well anyway I bought fakes :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
on accident.

i would have to say buying a pair of used kix on ebay that didnt look as good as told and as pictured... never again will i buy kix from ebay or buy used kix period...

i bought fake bred 4s and fake nubuck 5s not knowing they were fakes from ebay... both pictures looked legit... ended up sellin the breds and makin profit :lol:
laugh.gif
and returned the 5s to the seller and threatned to leave negative feedback if they aint giv my money back :smh:
smh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Around 2000/2001, I started buying on eBay...

I won some kicks, and sent a money order to the seller's PO Box off of a non-official second chance offer from the same seller...Never did that again!

I bought some fake XIX's off of ebay once for $50 and thought I was gettin a sweet deal :lol:
laugh.gif
....i put em on and they felt awful and then i looked at the box and the color was white/grey with the wrong style codes....I also threw out a few boxes, one of which was to the Retro Cardinal 7's >:
mad.gif

I sold my white/chrome 5s and zen 11 lows which I still regret to this day >:
mad.gif
TEAM WARRIORSSAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

7th grade I bought a pair of Fila Grant Hills instead of the Columbia 11's. I thought I was so cool. Many more mistakes but this is a classic one
www.DSJAYS.com

Nothin But Authentic Deadstock Jordans

i think a year of two after the 17s came out ( my hg now ), i spotted them on the clearance racks at sports authority. i was in 6th grade and still had to get moms permission to buy shoes and she denied it. i was so pissed. i know ill never find a ds pair for the same price.
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

rocking my platinum I's and my metallic I's to death...
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

iluvjordanxi -
you see everyone posting and here you come and just start causing problems.... just go along with it bro
NIKE Talking Since
'94

newbie/rookie, veteran/experienced its all the same really...I dont necessarily mean "mistakes" as in nothing is thought of as a mistake until hindsight proves otherwise but I think most of us knew what I meant...

Thought of another; I passed on white/metallic Retro+ 5s for some GR Tailwinds that everyone and their mom had that school year. I was trying to "expand" my collection to more than just Jordans :rolleyes
eyes.gif
In doing that for the 2-3 years I did I passed and trashed a lot of AJ heat :frown:
frown.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Buying fake Infrareds VI's from an Athletes Foot in a mall by me. I should have knew something was wrong when they told me I had to come in the back and I could not tell anyone where I bought them from becuase they were not supposed to be released for months.

My feet growing >D
grin.gif

Yo it's got to be cause I'm seasoned, haters give me them salty looks...Lawrys
(Kanyeezy)

not buying black cement III's at the Nike Outlet. cause they were a sz 13 (i wear a 12) ...then again i wasnt really into shoes back then. but boy do i regret it. also i regret trading my NDS cement III's for some vnds black 17's. only did it cause i got a new FRESH @#%$ pair of III's but the 17's ended up not fitting me. so i kinda came out losing. but ehhh u live. u learn. 8)
glasses.gif
Code:
     "I'm a NikeTalkHead I make Posts that Excite the Feds"
Sz. 11-12 HEAT FOR SALE

back when i was crazy for sbs, i traded a pair of black cement 3's for some cascades. smh.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

ended up passing on the playoff 12's and 13's.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

getting into the shoes game when the xvii's came out. missed out on a lot of heat and bout damn near every jordan xviii, and xix. getting stuck with these shoes i payed $175 for and only bein able to get $110 on ebay for em. thats my mistake.
Member since Nov. '03..what?

My first mistake came in my freshman yr of hs when i pass on the 16's when they came first came out. Well there are many more of it, but I'm too lazy to lists all of them down.

Back
Top Bottom