Rookie Moves You Made As A Newbie

thought of another one, bringing my Oxy XIV's to church camp, however it's all RED DIRT up there so needless to say, my Oxy XIV's became fire red XIVs by the end of the week.

my only regrets in the beginning of me collecting was passing on incredible steals.

off the top of my head

97'-98' Nike outlet in Tenn, Blk/Red XI IE lows $9.99 >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
. Although at this time in sneaker culcher having the old model Jordan made you look somehow un- cool in school, oh how times have changed.

biggest mistake...
buying to try and resale, realized fast that's not what the game is about.

dum mistake...
passing on wht/green metalic Is on ebay for about $35, because they came in a lot and I didn't like the other shoe.

funny mistake...
not realizing I owned fake black/cement-grey IVs and posting it on NT like I was a boss lmao!!!
EMAIL:jaekilla23@tmail.com
AIM: ja3killa23
10 PAIRS OF HEAT!!! sz11
*DESEPTAKONS*
*TEAM HEAD SPINNAS*

Letting someone borrow money for dmp's a week before they came out thinking they was going to pay me back in time..... im still madd til this day...

Passing the oppurtunity to get some Fire Red V's when my mom said that she would buy em for me.... :smh:
smh.gif

Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

Quote:
buying the True Blue Spizi'ke's

thats not a mistake, THATS A SIN :LOL

Quote:
now I think $250-300 is perfectly acceptable to pay for DS Jams if I can find them

sorry to burst your bubble but DS Spacejams go for about 4 bills last time i seenem....you might as get a semi-beat pair if all you're willing to pay is $250

don't even remember what year it was, matbe like '97 or '98. I'm from Baltimore and I got a pair of sample wht/cement IV's right before they retroed. they used to have this spot in a secluded warehouse district once a year where reps or whatever would come and sell samples of whatever was about to drop. wound up selling them for $125 :smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

^^^^actually, i wasn't even a newb then, which makes it even worse. at that point, i still had a pretty solid collection.

Apart from not buying a bunch of stuff, my mistake was buying a pair of fakes.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

!!!ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES IN HISTORY!!!

gave away my concords to my girlfriend back in the day,,they were brand new,,the reason i say one of the biggest mistakes ever is because she broke up wit me the next day and kept my 11`s

^^^^^ OUCH lol, sorry to hear that, I hope u got small feet cuz girls with big feet are EWWWWW
EMAIL:jaekilla23@tmail.com
AIM: ja3killa23
10 PAIRS OF HEAT!!! sz11
*DESEPTAKONS*
*TEAM HEAD SPINNAS*

Copping general releases and then thinking the value would go up for re-sell if kept em DS :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Beatin the brakes off my low 14s,black/red xvs,obsidian/white vi and retro 1s. I was in high school.if I could turn back the hands of time.oh,and buying any jordan that had anything to do with Randy Moss. LOL
I'm so DC like fat shoes........202

buyin fake IVs then buyin fake Vs then buyin fake dubs...... worst mistakes of my life nvr buy from ebay again

Quote:
now I think $250-300 is perfectly acceptable to pay for DS Jams if I can find them
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Bigboi415
Quote:
sorry to burst your bubble but DS Spacejams go for about 4 bills last time i seenem....you might as get a semi-beat pair if all you're willing to pay is $250
Quote:
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Item number: 230179726317&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'm ajcbgc0024 cuz
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

wearing my spacejams to death when i was in elementary school
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Back
Top Bottom