ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just copped for retail. I'm stuck with an 11 probably going to try to find someone local to trade up.

Shoutout to my NT Fam helping me out.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A LINK. ALL IM GOING TO SAY IS THIS SHOE SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE ROSHE'S GO.

EVERYWHERE.

Iggys after 10 months and well over a hundred wears. A couple rips on the toebox and on the inside of the shoe where the tounge meet side panel, but I'm still not ready to retire them yet. Definitely got my money's worth :smokin

Did you run in those? Or you just rocked them casually. You beat those things up boi lol

:smokin

af1 1982, 4wrestling, and the rest come thru and manhandled this thread...

...and to be honest, I can't blame them...

I hold my own, so I am not taking sides but TR you gotta admit some of the statements said are true...

....I've even caught myself hoarding information to follow suit of this thread, which is totally outside my character 
mean.gif
 (Anyone that has PM'd me knows I drop info with ease)

From what I can see most of y'all are young so...

1.) Chill out

2.) Be helpful (You're TR, set a good example)

3.) Be active on the thread

4.) Stop the hostility

It was like this before but some of y'all started on that *******t with the Lebron IG and FB "Yeeshes" release

5.) Just go back to basics

At the end of the day Roshe's are just sneakers!

Last edited:
Serious question. How are these comfort wise compared to Presto's? I don't think any shoe can top that. With that being said, if you guys like Roshe's, you'll love Prestos. You can usually get them for under $100 on ebay. They fit like socks, literally. Very cushy too. Highly recommended

Ah yes, presto's, I don't even think everyone knows what those are. haha. The shoe I say that paved the way for Freeruns and Roshes. Still got my pair which is just about 14 yrs old now? I'm old. Anyways, they are both comfortable. The preto's fitting more fitted and the OG mesh Roshe's fitting more relaxed and free. Also, the insole is more soft on the roshes where as the presto's more stable. Both comfy though.

Honestly just wash them as you would wash clothes. Throw them in the dryer after. Just take the insoles out. I washed 3 pairs all different cws and they were fine. No need to baby these

Iggys after 10 months and well over a hundred wears. A couple rips on the toebox and on the inside of the shoe where the tounge meet side panel, but I'm still not ready to retire them yet. Definitely got my money's worth :smokin

lol i dont get how anyone could beat shoes up that badly within a year

I'm a fan of the Roshe's but no way in hell are they more comfortable than FR2 or FR3's, of course it's just my opinion.

some how i got a shiekh employee to tell me whats going on with mint FB's and their restocking one last time not more than 3 pairs and these pairs are going to be big sizes. 11-13 keep an eye out this week "in store only" 
wink.gif

Did you run in those? Or you just rocked them casually. You beat those things up boi lol

:smokin

Lol all casual. wore them just about everyday last summer and this past semester until I picked up a pair of lunarglides.
UT campus is huge so I'm walking like 2-3 miles in them almost everyday.

some how i got a shiekh employee to tell me whats going on with mint FB's and their restocking one last time not more than 3 pairs and these pairs are going to be big sizes. 11-13 keep an eye out this week "in store only" :wink:

looks like i may never get my mints.... o well

Ah yes, presto's, I don't even think everyone knows what those are. haha. The shoe I say that paved the way for Freeruns and Roshes. Still got my pair which is just about 14 yrs old now? I'm old. Anyways, they are both comfortable. The preto's fitting more fitted and the OG mesh Roshe's fitting more relaxed and free. Also, the insole is more soft on the roshes where as the presto's more stable. Both comfy though.
One of my all time favorite sneakers. My go to shoe when I have a long day of studying or school work and I need a comfortable shoe to chill in

I still have that same pair. They're in much worse shape though. I agree. Without the Prestos- Frees, Roshes etc would not be around. They changed it up well over 12 years ago. That's one model I would love to see back on iD.

Last edited:
What's good my fellow Broshes,

Don't know if any of you Ogs remember me and when I say Ogs I mean like first 30 pages before Niketalk moved. I've finally got my account fixed and am back on here. This thread really has changed from when it first began. I still remember us not knowing wether to call the calypsos that or the platinums. I was here helping fellow Bay Area Broshes by informing which Nordy's had the Og cws. As well as when Nike Marina had got a shipment of the Calypsos! It's pretty crazy how big this shoe is now. Let's please keep the positivy in this thread and stop with the useless arguing.

But anyways here's some info,

GreatMall
One store has a decent size run of the Spring Cws (Squads, Tarps, Sails)
Most stores still have the Fbs EXCEPT THE MINTS!
Factory had sample trail roshes in many colors except someone bought them all.

NewPark
Few sizes of the Fbs still EXCEPT THE MINTS!
One store has Sport Reds, Tarps, and Sails, but not the Squads.

This was my collection last May when they were just sittin everywhere, I haven't added much to my collection i'll post an updated pic later.

I cant believe you goofs are getting styled on by a guy who took his cats to a local Santa Clause for a picture one winter kekeke
:rofl:

F'in Gold! I've been into Roshes for awhile now even though I only have a half dozen pairs, but some of these "broshes" take this stuff way too seriously. I can't stand resellers and think that crap needs to stay off NT, but 4w just posted some satire that pokes fun at how serious people are about this shoe when it's completely unnecessary. Everyone lighten up.

The irony of you telling anyone to lighten up about anything

Honestly just wash them as you would wash clothes. Throw them in the dryer after. Just take the insoles out. I washed 3 pairs all different cws and they were fine. No need to baby these
I baby my shoes and take care of my equipment.the dryer can damage the material of the shoes and also damage the dryer by letting your shoes bang all over the dryer. I just let my shoes sit out in the shades and air dry them and they come out great.no cracks or lines on the midsoles. but do whateva you want..

Last edited:
I just copped for retail. I'm stuck with an 11 probably going to try to find someone local to trade up.

Shoutout to my NT Fam helping me out.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A LINK. ALL IM GOING TO SAY IS THIS SHOE SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE ROSHE'S GO.

EVERYWHERE.

Copped what? That's my size.

I baby my shoes and take care of my equipment.the dryer can damage the material of the shoes and also damage the dryer by letting your shoes bang all over the dryer. I just let my shoes sit out in the shades and air dry them and they come out great.no cracks or lines on the midsoles. but do whateva you want..
thanks for the help yall!

Back
Top Bottom