ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

not sure if its just me but...does anyone else think brand new roshe runs smell amazing? hahahhhaha
as opposed to used pairs worn sockless? 
laugh.gif

Can anyone confirm this is the style code for the gpx teal florals: 555445-330 .....?

planning on doing a stock locate.

Can anyone confirm this is the style code for the gpx teal florals: 555445-330 .....?

planning on doing a stock locate.
yes read the description of GTFan712's video: . Listed are a bunch of the style numbers you may need.

Last edited:
wut up yall, fellow roshe-lover from Detroit! Been addicted since I picked up 3 pair at the Rack locally bout a year and a half ago. Newbie as far as posting, but I will sadly admit to reading hundreds of the 1000's of pages on this forum without joining NikeTalk LOL. 

To get to the point, I've been fiending the Total Crimson Roshe's that the West Coast seem to have in excess but there is no sight of them here in Metro Detroit or the Midwest in general. Is this true for everyone in the Midwest? Will they ever release here in the Midwest? I need them bad! Thanks for any input!

I'm pretty psyched about Nike id'ing these. I have this concept for a grey pair with a black Nike check but the possibilities will be endless. How much should these be through Nike id? About $5 extra??

wut up yall, fellow roshe-lover from Detroit! Been addicted since I picked up 3 pair at the Rack locally bout a year and a half ago. Newbie as far as posting, but I will sadly admit to reading hundreds of the 1000's of pages on this forum without joining NikeTalk LOL. 

To get to the point, I've been fiending the Total Crimson Roshe's that the West Coast seem to have in excess but there is no sight of them here in Metro Detroit or the Midwest in general. Is this true for everyone in the Midwest? Will they ever release here in the Midwest? I need them bad! Thanks for any input!

I picked up pairs in Lexington KY about a week ago at Footaction. If you aren't having any luck I can grab you a pair here as long as they still have your size.

I'm pretty psyched about Nike id'ing these. I have this concept for a grey pair with a black Nike check but the possibilities will be endless. How much should these be through Nike id? About $5 extra??
lol for roshe id's theyre supposed to be 110.

I'm in Chicago and we got the Crimsons about 2 weeks ago at Footaction.

I picked up pairs in Lexington KY about a week ago at Footaction. If you aren't having any luck I can grab you a pair here as long as they still have your size.
Thanks man. Honestly, this is one of the best parts of reading this forum is seeing people willingly help people out. Thanks for the helpful post! I will def keep that in mind in case I can't find them any closer.

please oh please let me id some calypso's if the sneaker gods can here me please be a wolf grey/platinum upper :nerd:

Thanks a lot man! Honestly, this is one of the refreshing things about reading this forum is noticing all the people willing to help other people pick up pairs.  I will definitely keep your offer in mind if I can't find a pair any closer to me. Thanks again! 

Nike never let's u recreate any existing colorways on id so u shouldn't get your hopes up.

Actually back when nike was doing the HOA with all the running shoes, you could have made og colorways on ID like infrared 90s, neon 95s, ultramarine 180s.... There is a small chance you can possible recreate an existing colorway, but i wouldn't hold my breath for it....

Back
Top Bottom