ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wish there wasn't so much talk about solarsoft mocs in this thread. There's so many lurkers in this thread that see "oh it's the new roshe better go buy up all the stock" and then we are paying resell prices. Leave the solarsofts for the solarsoft thread. They will get more recognition as time goes, but at this rate they'll be the new roshe before summer.

Just got my first pair of Roshes... damn they're comfy. I have a feeling that I'll be frequenting this thread much more often than I have in the past.

is it just me or do these new spring colorways run bigger than the originals? i bought a 9.5 in the squads, same size as my 7 other pairs, and these feel huge on my feet

Get emmmm color way : gama grey/light charcoal/ cyber
was gonna pass on all the FW and stick exclusively with the OG mesh.. this is making me rethink. though the instagram filter probably makes it look better than it really does. anyone have any better pictures/articles about this one?

Well, some guy in a grey shirt just cleaned out the NOHO UO of all the mints.
UO started getting the mints in store? I guess I missed that. 

Never hit the shelf they said. I just wanted one pair, employee asked how much I was gonna flip them for and I said just to wear. Told me a guy in a grey shirt, sitting in the corner, scooped up the stock.

bay area heads...plus gammas n tarps here at this little traveled nike running in the east bay....trying not to make it too easy for yall

Never hit the shelf they said. I just wanted one pair, employee asked how much I was gonna flip them for and I said just to wear. Told me a guy in a grey shirt, sitting in the corner, scooped up the stock.
I guess the thirst is still strong out there for them... Glad to hear that you at least were able to grab your pair.

I wish there wasn't so much talk about solarsoft mocs in this thread. There's so many lurkers in this thread that see "oh it's the new roshe better go buy up all the stock" and then we are paying resell prices. Leave the solarsofts for the solarsoft thread. They will get more recognition as time goes, but at this rate they'll be the new roshe before summer.

Huh? Which thread have you been reading? The most that the Mocassins were discussed in here was when they first released because of the similarity. This was months ago. I haven't seen that many Mocassin posts in here lately.

I have a pair myself and love them but I have yet to see anyone in this thread say "oh it's the new Roshe so we need to buy all the stock".

Your lurkers are in the Mocassin thread and that's why all of the YOTS are all gone and going for double the mark up which is currently the only Mocassin fetching the highest resell dollars. Dark Obsidians are still out there, the Tarp Greens have FSR on NDC, and the OGs are still at retailers and Nordstrom Rack so I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. Don't come in here blaming the Roshe thread.

Last edited:
I guess the thirst is still strong out there for them... Glad to hear that you at least were able to grab your pair.

I didn't. The employee told me to ask the guy to let me go with a pair. I said F' it, just a pair of kicks and left. Not eeem gon ask, lol

he is in europe dummy hence his username....smfh
I know where he's from, i can read. Its just the point he saw them, and questioned to buy them, maybe didnt have enough money idk, still sounds weird to me. The thirst for that roshe is so high in here, and all over. Ill believe it when i see some pics lol

Biggest problem is that they estimate shipping to take 2-3 week. In 3 weeks these will release here or be close to it. Is it really worth paying $45 extra to secure a pair? Not to me, but anyone buying just know you won't be getting these too much earlier than people buying these from american retailers 

Yeah, for sure.

But considering that Euro sites have them around $130+ (with shipping) ..

I guess if you really think that you won't be able to get a pair and don't want to pay reseller prices, it's not bad. *shrug*

I wonder why the Flywire roshes are labeled as a QS they are widely available
This is what I was talking about before in this thread

Seeing almost every pack be marked as a QS when they are available everywhere for a good amount of time and nike.com directly tweeting a launch (which ive never seen before) to team roshe:

only furthers my belief that that article about the current state of roshes is correct. Marketing IS running the roshes. what shoes besides jordans, lebrons or foamposites sell out the fastest...QS. for example, everytime a qs happens in the sb community they sell out the same day. however they just label the roshes qs to have the same affect, meanwhile they never sell out as fast. the only one that does is the mint fb (not a QS), but realize how many places did get em and restocked several times. its just that bc of another marketing ploy to get the masses involved (labeling them yeezy cw), everyone kept buying up all of the stock to resell to others. the almost underground nature of the roshe in the 1st yr wasn't enough for the marketing team, so they had to get the masses involved. now to feed the beast they have to label almost every pack a QS, meanwhile they've never had an actual QS. They are also getting tons of free feedback from forums which shows them what to market. just look at this forum...what was one of the things everyone was wanting badly. the ability to make ur own color scheme. so they break out the ID and make u pay $110 just to make the same pair of black sails or iquanas that already exists for $70 or lower. im not saying thats the only cws u can make, but lets face it none of the options are worth $110 unless u mix a diff color on every part of the panels. and the best roshes can only be created by nike, which will also come at a cheaper cost. so that's fool gold for the pre mint fb roshe heads. now notice they also gave the ability for u to make ur own "yeezy" cws. that's marketing getting in on the resell hype of the mint fb. they r saying, ppl want the "yeezy fb" but don't wanna spend $140 plus, so why don't we give them the ability to not only create the black cw but also create the platinum cw and charge $110 a pop. they would see that as a win win bc they get $40 more out of each person and the person "saves" money for not buying resell on the mint fb. but it goes even further then that bc like i said ppl can go with the platinum cw as well so chances are they will create both cws or double up on one. now marketing just got $80 extra outta the hypebeast. with that being said, look out for the ability to make a south beach cw later. now they are adding flywire to justify charging $30 more. but what ppl fail to realize is that the flywire is usless on a roshe, since a roshe is just phylon and mesh. its not gonna provide better support or improve your performance. i could go on and on, but kudos for nike marketing for getting their jobs done. now if you'll excuse me i gotta go purchase me some more roshes lol.

Last edited:
Will say this about the Flywire pairs, the material the shoe is made of makes the foot outline VERY visible. More so than the OG mesh and FB. Not sure if I like that but the Grey is still dope!

Back
Top Bottom