ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Random, but just wanted to say I love all you guys.  New to this site and there's actually a sense of community when it comes to the ROSHE.  YEAH. hope we all get the v2's

just got my invoice from oneness. comes out to 85 after taxes and shipping. Does that seem right? Just Wondering.

Random, but just wanted to say I love all you guys.  New to this site and there's actually a sense of community when it comes to the ROSHE.  YEAH. hope we all get the v2's
What uppppp. Welcome to the Board!

Those maroons look good. But like luiscola said, I'd like them a lot more more with a grey swoosh and sole but with maroon lace holes.

I flubbed up in the same manner. Ordered two size 12's from FNL yesterday morning but then caught wind of NDC having size 12.5 and I ordered two of those at 5am this morning. Thought I'd be able to cancel the FNL order, wrong! Four damn pairs headed my way, atleast two size 12's will be back up online soon.

If you return them in-store they'll sell it there. It would make it easier someone that size to pick them up. And don't they deduct shipping charges when they put the funds back? I don't remember if they do that's why I returned premium nrg in person.

Last edited:
For those who ordered V2's from FNL and didn't get their order canceled getting any shipping info yet?

well just got off the phone with fnl rep and she said my order was already out of the inventory so It will be fulfilled. Hopefully the information is true. 

For those who ordered V2's from FNL and didn't get their order canceled getting any shipping info yet?
I haven't been cancelled nor have I received any shipping info. Everything still a mystery after I got an email saying my order is being processed. 

well just got off the phone with fnl rep and she said my order was already out of the inventory so It will be fulfilled. Hopefully the information is true. 

I haven't gotten a cancellation email yet from them so I'm guessing my order is good to go. Will probably get shipping info today or tomorrow, but you never know with FNL.

haven't been too impressed with the recent releases of roshes but the only ones that caught my eye are the strata grey  and royal blue DFW. hopefully those royals go on that clearance rack sometime soon.

Welp, FNL told me it was too late to cancel my order. And it's too late to cancel my NDC order. Looks like 2 pairs of V2's on the way.
laugh.gif
2 is better than none!
No cancellation and no shipment confirmation yet but I guess that's a good thing since they take a few days to send out shipping notifications.

Just got off the phone with FNL customer service. She said my order is currently boxed up waiting to be picked up by UPS. I assume this goes for all the V2's purchased yesterday. So we should be receiving shipping confirmation maybe later today/early tomorrow. 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

EDIT: (by ALL I mean ALL that didn't get cancelled, that is) LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom