ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kicksdeals just posted a new deal on the spring roshes (Gamma Grey, Squadron Blues, Tarp Green) for $60 shipped. 

http://www.shoebacca.com/nike/roshe...2470763&cj_linkd=10762969&cj_sid=tgpx120ofrza

They're $66 and use code "lovemyshoes" for extra 10% off. Seems like a near FSR but not many sizes left. 

Link to all roshes: http://www.shoebacca.com/finder/?query=roshe+run&search_form=1&filter=

Edit: 

Try using the code "MOMSDAY20" for 20% off. Comes to $52 shipped! For some reason it wasn't working at first but now it seems to work 

Last edited:
I came across a pair of sz8 mint FBs for retail in NYC. Who's looking for a pair? Too bad they weren't my size.

Kicksdeals just posted a new deal on the spring roshes (Gamma Grey, Squadron Blues, Tarp Green) for $60 shipped. 

http://www.shoebacca.com/nike/roshe...2470763&cj_linkd=10762969&cj_sid=tgpx120ofrza

They're $66 and use code "lovemyshoes" for extra 10% off. Seems like a near FSR but not many sizes left. 

Link to all roshes: http://www.shoebacca.com/finder/?query=roshe+run&search_form=1&filter=

Edit: 

Try using the code "MOMSDAY20" for 20% off. Comes to $52 shipped! For some reason it wasn't working at first but now it seems to work 
REP! Just picked up my squads finally after months of debating over and over. Now, i got my mangos v2 and squads coming in! Summer is looking quite amazing with these new kicks.

REP! Just picked up my squads finally after months of debating over and over. Now, i got my mangos v2 and squads coming in! Summer is looking quite amazing with these new kicks.
No problem but thank KicksDeals! They're a blessing and a curse but I'd rather have them than not 

No problem but thank KicksDeals! They're a blessing and a curse but I'd rather have them than not 
Haha, true true. This moment felt like the right time to pull the trigger though. Now hoping I dont run into any more great deals like this. (Sarcastically speaking!)

Was looking around and saw these...

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&s...h=168&tbnw=234&start=40&ndsp=24&tx=143&ty=105

Are these like, legit? Never saw this CW before is or it just me? 

Was looking around and saw these...

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&s...h=168&tbnw=234&start=40&ndsp=24&tx=143&ty=105

Are these like, legit? Never saw this CW before is or it just me? 
Those are a photoshop done by some guy who posts on here. Go through the ID thread if you want to see more, he has some really cool stuff

Collection so far. Mints, Iggys, Squads, Tarps, Crimsons, Gammas and Black Wvns. Trying to get some older roshes now

Always wondered how the Squads would look like if the swoosh was black instead of white. So I messed around with some pictures I found on google images and played around in paint.

Results are these...

Im not expert at Paint, nor photoshop but im hoping this would come somewhat close to what it'll look like if i actually did paint them black.

So now im just looking for opinions. Please, dont bash or be rude. Just wanna know what ya'll think.

PLUS! would adding a black lace swap be good too? Been trying to imagine it but can't really see it come to life. 

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

Hey guys my name is Eddie del Rosario and I am applying to become and member of Team Roshe.

At first I actually wasn't feeling the roshe when my cousin Christian came over to show me a few pairs he copped at Nordstrom Rack. In general, I didn't want to get into another set of shoes because I did not want to get into the habit of spending money. It wasn't until we went shopping and he forced me to try on a pair that I realized how sick these shoes were. I woke up one morning to a box of cybers that my cousin got for me as a present because he felt it necessary for me to own a pair and from then on, it never really stopped. 

Being a competitive runner, I have a genuine appreciation for shoes with the comfort of a running shoe. Being able to wear a shoe that I feel I can be comfortable in as if I were to unexpectedly have to run or work in, and have it be simple and casual as the Roshe is, is a win win situation for me. 

In my opinion, the Roshe is a very unique shoe. Its ability to look great in almost any scenario, and for Nike to create models with a variety of materials which have the attributes of casual/formal to casual/street styles is a genius way to supply all who wear them, comfort in all settings, which is why this shoe has become my go to shoe for almost all and any outfit or outing. 

The roshe run is just about the ideal shoe for the activities in my daily life whether it be to go to the gym, or to walk the hospital at work. Its versatilities are unparalleled and its convenience of uses is ongoing, thus making the roshe a perfect shoe to collect and enjoy. 

Thank you for your time and regards to my application to be a member of Team Roshe. 
BUMP!

Ahh thanks so much. I think I might try for the 8.5...

It was a very snug fit, but if the mesh gives a bit, then I think they'll work out fine.

It wasn't necessarily tight, I could still move my toes, but only a slight amount.

I would personally say to go with the 8.5. I wear 11.5 (12 in some that I couldn't find a 11.5 in like my Sirens and Cybers, which fit fine), but my 11.5 Iguanas were very snug the day I bought them. Didn't want to miss out on them though, so I gave them a chance even though my toes showed a lot, and they're probably one of my best fitting pairs I own now. After a few wears, they loosen up a lot. Feels better with snug roshes than loose IMO, although both are comfortable.

Always wondered how the Squads would look like if the swoosh was black instead of white. So I messed around with some pictures I found on google images and played around in paint.
Results are these...

Im not expert at Paint, nor photoshop but im hoping this would come somewhat close to what it'll look like if i actually did paint them black.
So now im just looking for opinions. Please, dont bash or be rude. Just wanna know what ya'll think.
PLUS! would adding a black lace swap be good too? Been trying to imagine it but can't really see it come to life. 
Woah... This makes me want to pick up some squads now!! Looks better than te original IMO.

Edit: 

Repped! Copped the Tarps! Hopefully, the order goes through. It seems like they only had one per size.

Hell of a good day! Picked up the metrics from undefeated la and once I got in the car ordered mango v2s off the restock thanks to teamroshes tweet!

Results are these...

I think squads should be left alone. Good color way on its own. All though I have been itching for a pair of navy laces with white ticks for them (Like the women's laces)

Just painted my crimsons with the black swoosh. Makes the orange pop so much more. Now the extra tough part with speckling the midsole....... thinking of painting up my squads as well but not with a black swoosh.

I can't believe I missed out on getting my Squadrons through that Shoebacca deal. Trying to scoop those and the Beaches for the summer.

Also, Nike needs to hurry up and send out a clearance coupon. Londons and Squadron Green Wovens have been sitting in my cart for weeks.

Stop ruining the Squads, damn.

Also, Squads > Calypso's.

Come @ me.

Wow, I hope no guys are going to wear those Metrics... they're clearly women's shoes, no one will be fooled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom