ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If this is in fact real and not a hoax Nike has officially killed the roshe. From what I have seen color ways that TR introduces via Instagram are their exclusives, TR has gone bananas.

This almost feels like a joke with all these ugly roshes coming out. If this is what to expect in the future, I'm out with my OG mesh!

I wanna see which NBA players will be rockin those. haha
..... ME! 

LUIS SCOLA! 

ANTA dropped me. i'm going back to nike! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
still waiting for Team Roshe to announce that their Instagram account has been hacked by a photoshop pro who is the ultimate TROLL

I want to give a shout out and thank my boy E aka ohmyyikes! for helping me locate a pair of SIRENS!!! 
happy.gif

sorry #teamnosirens ... i'm out! 

here's a quick snap of them at the office with my bonsai.
nice, you finally off #teamnosirens haha.

Look at the "Nike Zoom" on the bottom of the basketball ones. Clearly photo shopped, not even in the margin. These all have to be fake.

Yeah doubt they are fake. Its obvious they would NOT use the same soles as any of the previous Roshes, no traction and ankle breakers imo. BUT 18!? Nike saw the money and they are running with it!!! 
mean.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 All these emotions at once.

Nike is coming for Solarsoft moccasins next lol

"Introducing the Nike Solarsoft Moccasin Snowboard Boot dropping Winter '13... channel your native american roots" :smh:

"@TeamROSHE: None of the Roshe concepts posted today are 100% confirmed for production, nor are they all coming out immediately"

...so how do we stop this? Petition. Nawww.. Nike does what they want. I say lets just see where it goes.

Back
Top Bottom