ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey new member here. I just wanted to know how you guys went about painting the swoosh on your roshes? Would love to make some customs. Do i have to prep it with like acetone or something or can i just paint it with angelus straight away?

Last edited:
Anyone paint the swoosh on the V2's light grey to make them look similar to the OG mangos and have pics? Just picked up a pair and Im thinking of doing it and want to see how it would turn out. Also, size 13 Gamma Greys up on UO for anyone looking.
Never seen anyone try to do that before. Why do you want to do that? The color of the mesh is a totally different shade also, so it still won't look too close to the OG. You can try though, use Angelus paint, and do some layers.

Damn it's been a while since I've seen those...
I remember those on Sole Collector, my friend was so into them, and I was just like "why". But of course, style and colors have come a long way, so those aren't even that crazy or loud haha. Those aren't worth the price though, IMO.

What's the story behind these? Mens or womens colorway?

Got my first pair of roshes today! These sneakers are the number 1 quality and comfort! If you're thinking about getting A pair of roshes, dont look back, get them because they're easily my favorite pair of sneakers!

Got my first pair of roshes today! These sneakers are the number 1 quality and comfort! If you're thinking about getting A pair of roshes, dont look back, get them because they're easily my favorite pair of sneakers!
Welcome to the thread! :D Glad you're really enjoying your new pair!

Looks a little off, but it might be the lighting. Might be using the new Nike box as a replacement? I dunno I'd ask for more pics if you're looking to buy it.

Naw not looking to buy it..just saw this and thought are they starting to re-release the speed yellows or just using a replacement box lol

Looks a little off, but it might be the lighting. Might be using the new Nike box as a replacement? I dunno I'd ask for more pics if you're looking to buy it.

those are fake, the nike logo is shiny plastic thus for the low quality pics, just a methos peiple with fakes use to sell them quick.

I had a few people pm me about the custom yeezy laces. I finally received them I havent put them in the shoes yet. Quality is on point looks just like a lace straight from nike directly. worth the $19 imo. pays to stand out especially in a over hyped shoe.
dope man lol they came out nicely

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom