ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I love my Mango V1s to death... probably my 2nd favorite pair next to the Iguanas.

But I don't wanna beat them to death, so $55 for the V2s off UO ain't bad.  Ain't bad at all.

And if they screw up, I work right in front of one.

Some new ones I just got when I went to Japan on Sunday for business :smile:

I envy you man
1. For going to Japan
2. For picking up those FB's before everyone else.
Nice pick up by the way.

I love my Mango V1s to death... probably my 2nd favorite pair next to the Iguanas.

But I don't wanna beat them to death, so $55 for the V2s off UO ain't bad.  Ain't bad at all.

Yeah I really love my V1's. I didn't really care about them when they first dropped, but figured I had to jump on that price. Very sick shoe.

I feel you lol esp. cause my og mango is a sz 11.5, but v2's are too eh to be my beater mangos lol

I wear a 9.5 but the pair I want on UO only has a size 9 and 10. My foot is too narrow to size up but I don't feel I can size down. :frown:

Went to my local footaction in Roosevelt Field Mall today. Had all 3 tiger camos, all 3 white swoosh cws, and all 3 mid cws.

Not sure how I feel about the tiger camos. Although the colorways are nice, the material is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Anyone have info if they comfy after wears?
That footaction in roosevelt field is my go-to store for roshes

Yea actually picked up my Black Sails from the FootAction in Roosevelt. Always have the best selection of Roshes out of all the sneaker spots in that mall!

Anyone have any clue where I can find some blue leopards in size 6? My wife REALLY wants them.... Would make her really happy if I could scoop a pair somewhere. Anyone?

Glad to see the sport reds restocked get em before its gone! Pass for me though team reds will be good enough. Now they just need to re-release the iguanas!

My fiancee surprised me with the team red's last night...

They're now my favorite :nthat:

Sorry for the mediocre iphone pic

Damn I need to sell my extra pair of Knicks so I can get another pair of the sport reds. I am hoping for iguana rerelease too.

Back
Top Bottom