ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Will you be able to find a base shirt in the Iguana color?
going to be white for the first run.  lettering will be customized for specific colorway.  white is the cheapest base color to print on, we can all discuss future colorways mixing and matching base/font colors.  i will be visiting their location tomorrow.  i am hoping this will be the first of a series of tees.  furthermore, we are getting new members in a few days.  so this first batch will be a test run, allowing us get any kinks/problems fix for future runs, making the process smooth and efficient.

design by DEMONDAYS

im guessing the red behind the banzai can be altered for a specific colorway, vote! remember non-members can vote! this could be yours once you get in the next few days

My vote goes for 3 as well.

Since this is the first batch can't we just go with a more nuetral CW to match all the Roshe CWs?

My vote goes for 3 as well.
Since this is the first batch can't we just go with a more nuetral CW to match all the Roshe CWs?
Agreed. I think if we do a simple black/anthracite/white shirt it can be rocked with every colorway until we can get colorway specific shirts.

Agreed. I think if we do a simple black/anthracite/white shirt it can be rocked with every colorway until we can get colorway specific shirts.
sounds like a good idea! for some reason did not really think of that.  lets keep neutral for this first run, @boss good thinking! #3 seems to be a clear cut favorite.  let me work up something for that neutral colorway.  PM me guys on sizes too! need the head count by thursday night, order goes in friday or saturday at the latest.  btw nice to see you around again boss!!

@questions, applications are opening up again september 1st. 

design by DEMONDAYS

im guessing the red behind the banzai can be altered for a specific colorway, vote! remember non-members can vote! this could be yours once you get in the next few days

best shirt. I'm down for a size LARGE if we decide on this.

i'm down for this design, but not really a fan of any others. i like how it looks like a nike shirt so people will recognize it, simple and can go with multiple pairs.

Neutral Color Mockup

back

good size for the member#?

vote! *do not specify colorway, keeping it neutral for first run

broshe members, PM size if you want in

@jst, consider that design but might be hard to produce due to the red circle behind the banzai.  i will bring the design tomorrow and see what the screen printer's opinion. also has to get voted on, thanks for reposting the design.

@cash thanks for the vote

@suhsquad, read the first page on this thread.  will explain applying process

Last edited:
that was just color i chose for the mockup.  first run, colorway choice is up for vote.

ahhh i did not even vote, im voting 3 as well and iquana colorway
They all look good but I like #3 as well. 

Also, very nice pics back there cashm0ney 
pimp.gif

Hey guys! Heading to Torrance South Bay. Any spots where I can find Roshes over there? I know one of the others users above mentioned a spot in South Bay. Let me know. Thanks guys
I was able to pick up a pair of anthracite wolf grey/cyber from the sport chalet in Torrance. They didnt have any sz 9, but I was able to get 8.5. They also have a sz 10. Try em out.

Last edited:
Neutral Color Mockup

back

good size for the member#?

vote! *do not specify colorway, keeping it neutral for first run

broshe members, PM size if you want in

@jst, consider that design but might be hard to produce due to the red circle behind the banzai.  i will bring the design tomorrow and see what the screen printer's opinion. also has to get voted on, thanks for reposting the design.

@cash thanks for the vote

@suhsquad, read the first page on this thread.  will explain applying process
Personally, I think the spacing on the letters is a bit off, and we might want to separate the "Team" from the "Roshe" since the left corners of the R and T will not match up.

i'm down for this design, but not really a fan of any others. i like how it looks like a nike shirt so people will recognize it, simple and can go with multiple pairs.
i like the spacing on here also. maybe a small gap separating the top and bottom row

the hype is real guys....some highschool kid came up to me today when i left the bank wearing my calypsos and asked me where i got my tiffany roshes. he was wearing the sport reds with his nike elite socks, shorts and a varsity jacket w/ snapback. and when i told him australia and asked him what other colors he has he said he had the olives and infared-________- when referring to the iggys and sirens. SMFH

^ :lol: The shoe is really appreciated by everyone though. A few of my friends who don't usually care about shoes are trying to hunt down more pairs after I convinced them to get one :pimp:

^
laugh.gif
The shoe is really appreciated by everyone though. A few of my friends who don't usually care about shoes are trying to hunt down more pairs after I convinced them to get one
pimp.gif
Same story with me, except... I'm not convincing any of my friends to get them.  They're convincing me that they need 'em, and they haven't even worn them yet!  Talk about obsession.  I thought I was bad.  Haha.

Personally, I think the spacing on the letters is a bit off, and we might want to separate the "Team" from the "Roshe" since the left corners of the R and T will not match up.
hmmm, like move the t more to the left? i actually used your original designs as basis.  i feel like the moving the t would throw off the alignment.  i can do a quick mockup of how that looks like

@questions, im good with the spacing unless more people object.

Back
Top Bottom