ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Loving this thread from the start, its my first time posting and it wont be the last. Here is my collection so far

When you get those atomic pink ones, let me know if they actually came with a black sole please.
Hey man, I've posted my pic about twice now so what's one more time...:smile:
These most certainly are all black mesh with a atomic red liner and sole. The stock photo on FA is incorrect, since I purchased these from my local FA. Hope this clears your understandable confusion.

Last edited:
Hey man, I've posted my pic about twice now so what's one more time...
smile.gif

These most certainly are all black mesh with a atomic red liner and sole. The stock photo on FA is incorrect, since I purchased these from my local FA. Hope this clears your understandable confusion.
Thanks for the help man. I appreciate it. Seeing an actual picture is so much nicer than ******** stock pictures.

Thanks for the help man. I appreciate it. Seeing an actual picture is so much nicer than ******** stock pictures.

Yea when I went to footaction I asked why is the sole wrong on them they had no answer and they charged me 70 instead of 83 with tax for my mids I just started laughing

Yea when I went to footaction I asked why is the sole wrong on them they had no answer and they charged me 70 instead of 83 with tax for my mids I just started laughing
Same here bro, except I had an additional coupon for a deeper discount. :smile:

Lmao. I told you that its just an error on their part. I already showed you a picture but still didn't believe me.
The laces in yours is what kept me unsure. But also seeing is what made me stop my order so I do appreciate that as well.

Back
Top Bottom