ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Today's wear

I think these look best untied, super loose. I tried a 11.5 and when laced like that, they slipped a bit on my heel. The 11 didn't, but my toes were crammed a bit. My question is, if I go snug, do they stretch out length wise over time?

And do the iD pairs fit any diff than the GR's sold in champs and various stores?

I think these look best untied, super loose. I tried a 11.5 and when laced like that, they slipped a bit on my heel. The 11 didn't, but my toes were crammed a bit. My question is, if I go snug, do they stretch out length wise over time?

And do the iD pairs fit any diff than the GR's sold in champs and various stores?

In my experience they stretch out a bit- I buy an 11 in the OG mesh, and 11.5 in the less stretchy/newer fabrics used. I don't have any experience with ID's but I imagine they are gonna be loose like the OGs- if someone feels differently by all means chime in.

I will say, of all my pairs, the dynamic flywire strata grey multicolors have gotten the most wear by far this summer. Cybers still a close second. May finally break out volt leopard FBs, but I am still holding onto dear hope the orange leopards aren't far off........:smh:

I need a pair of Iguanas. Any word on a Footaction/FNL/NDC release? I find it hard to beleive that only Sheikh is getting them.

Okay, I've tried searching through the previous 10 pages and cannot find it.  Does anyone have on-feet pics of the Atomic red mids?  I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

Okay, I've tried searching through the previous 10 pages and cannot find it.  Does anyone have on-feet pics of the Atomic red mids?  I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.
Hey man, I've posted my pic about twice now so what's one more time...
smile.gif

These most certainly are all black mesh with a atomic red liner and sole. The stock photo on FA is incorrect, since I purchased these from my local FA. Hope this clears your understandable confusion.
Here you go bredren!

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.
Just a tip for everyone, on the right side of the desktop NIKETALK there is a photo browser where you can see all the photos posted conveniently.

Back
Top Bottom