ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haven't been on in a while. But is it true Iggy's re-releasing? Just asled nikestore yesterday and they said NO
mean.gif

this isnt really roshe related but does anyone know if  vip zappos delivers saturday with the overnight shipping if I buy today, friday?

Taking a road trip to San Diego for the first time this weekend... which Roshe's should I bring?! OG Mango's, Sirens, Cybers, Strata Grey, V2's?! Lol dumb question but I know there's a lot of roshe heads from SD in here.

(Also if any SD ppl can recommend all the bomb spots for Mexican food, that'd be great!!)

Taking a road trip to San Diego for the first time this weekend... which Roshe's should I bring?! OG Mango's, Sirens, Cybers, Strata Grey, V2's?! Lol dumb question but I know there's a lot of roshe heads from SD in here.

(Also if any SD ppl can recommend all the bomb spots for Mexican food, that'd be great!!)
I'd go with OG mangos and sirens. I haven't seen anyone else with them other than myself. 

And for Mexican food, depending on what you're looking for, I'd go with Tacos El Gordo or Las Cuatro Milpas or TJ Oyster Bar for seafood. And there are a bunch of smaller shops that are pretty good too.

i'd say head to mexico real quick since youre already there and get the food authentic.

Other than that, lolitas is bomb too lol

El Indio is pretty good. Fresh tortillas all day

all hell will break loose in this thread when those leopard fbs drop.. worse than the time of the mint fbs

Sport Reds and Iguanas $85 shipped for each :/ should I wait for them to restock/look for them locally or just take that deal? I cant find them anywhere online in my size ( 10-10.5) for retail 
tired.gif

I think you can wait. Alot of champs have been getting them recently so just keep an eye out. If you really can't wait $85 isn't too bad I have seen worse.

Thanks for the suggestion rinzorz619 :smile: I'll bring both or one of the two.

On a side note, I was recommended by fam (and Yelp) to hit up Lolita's, Tacos El Gordo, Oscar's, and Las Cuatro Milpas. Hash house a go-go and Slaters 50/50 for non-Mexican food :tongue:

Sport Reds and Iguanas $85 shipped for each :/ should I wait for them to restock/look for them locally or just take that deal? I cant find them anywhere online in my size ( 10-10.5) for retail 
tired.gif
If there's a Champs by you that you know carries Roshes just wait it out. I heard every champs that carries any kind of Roshe will get Iguanas and Sport reds.

Thanks for the suggestion rinzorz619 :smile: I'll bring both or one of the two.

On a side note, I was recommended by fam (and Yelp) to hit up Lolita's, Tacos El Gordo, Oscar's, and Las Cuatro Milpas. Hash house a go-go and Slaters 50/50 for non-Mexican food :tongue:

Hash House's breakfast...man...

Free run 3's fit smaller than roshe's. I think 10 would be a snug fit and would need some breaking in for you. A size 10.5 will likely be more comfortable and give you more room.
Not true for me, I wear 9.5 in Free's and it's pretty much a perfect fit in terms of being snug. I wear 9.5 in Roshes as well, the Roshe's might be a bit more forgiving, but it does NOT warrant going down a half size.
No.

Go TTS for OG mesh.
My Free Run 2 size (10.5) is actually the same as my og mesh Roshe size (10.5). Not too much of a difference between the two. But as always, with every sneaker and every person, sizing and comfort level always varies.
The reason I asked if these are TTS is because my store only has a 10 instead of my regular 10.5. Should I just grab those before it's too late?

Also, they are the GPX Green Camo's (not OG Mesh).

If anyone in toronto can find black sails, sport reds, iguanas, gamma greys or team reds in a size 9 tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom