ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

for those who lace super loose like this, and untied... do you go down in in size?

i tried them on in store and when laced loose like this, they slip on your heel badly.

you have to go down to avoid it, but then they're snug in the toes... that's why i was asking if they stretch out at all, length wise...

i wear my shoes true to size. all my other roshes I tie these are the only ones I rock untied due to being custom laces

^^just how we was raised. straight ballers
I assume your name is in regard to this "been trill" I see mentioned around here. Enlighten me if you will, what is a been trill and why was he/it previously spinning or warbling?

Last edited:
Just thought about how its going to suck when I can't wear my roshes in the winter..or maybe even in the fall it gets really cold out here in NYC...

With that note, who gets to wear there roshes all year long? Lol

Last edited:
Just thought about how its going to suck when I can't wear my roshes in the winter..or maybe even in the fall it gets really cold out here in NYC...

Now that I moved back to 50th state its #EverydayIsARosheDay for me- summer year round. But honestly I need to be back to Washington, haha!

I live in hawaii so I can basically wear mine errday, but the weather has been bi-polar so I've been iffy on wearing them.

I asked out of genuine curiosity actually, although I'm glad you get a kick out of it. All I can find about the topic are really overpriced simple t shirts.

Are you trolling or serious? I can't tell. lol

now we know who aint been trill.

google "trill". you'll get your definition.

"been trill" is a phrase that's been around for a long time.

"been trill" is also a brand.

Last edited:
Damn Hawaiians..can make a guy jelly..Y'all got it good out there in the island. Peace, sun and roshes. #roshelife

Last edited:
now we know who aint been trill.

google "trill". you'll get your definition.

"been trill" is a phrase that's been around for a long time.

"been trill" is also a brand.
Yup, found the expensive brand. So its an urban term meaning to be true and real. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Been out here in San Diego for the weekend. I can definitely say it's Roshe weather here everyday. Always sunny with a nice 70-75° weather.

Gonna head back up to the Bay but make a pitstop in LA (Porto's bakery in Glendale anyone?). I know it's Roshe weather everyday there too. Actually both NorCal and SoCal :smile:

Last edited:
Been out here in San Diego for the weekend. I can definitely say it's Roshe weather here everyday. Always sunny with a nice 70-75° weather.

Gonna head back up to the Bay but make a pitstop in LA (Porto's bakery in Glendale anyone?). I know it's Roshe weather everyday there too. Actually both NorCal and SoCal :smile:

Cheese rolls!

Cheese rolls!

I think the new Porto's in Downey is way better than Burbank or Glendale.
Those guava pastries..... Oh my.

you lace them as loose as the pic i just quoted tho? and no heel slippage?

i find that hard to believe.

i had to go from my normal size 12 down to a 11 so they wouldn't slip on my heel when i tried them on in the store, and i had them laced mega loose like that pic. 11.5 still slipped.

i don't really like how these look laced up and tied normal, or i'd just do that and not worry about it.
yup i lace them even looser than the pic.  it could be when my no-shows slide down, i dont even bother to fix it and let it bunch up that could be a contributing factor to the non-slippage.. but i have 30+ pairs of roshes all size 10 (except the wovens) and no slippage at all.  only ones i get slippage from, like i said, were from the tonal pack. 

*EDIT: i don't have wide feet either, as i fit in my true size in the FB's as well.. and i only went up one size for women, as opposed to the regular 1.5 sizes up.  my feet are exactly at the end of the mesh when i have them on, so again, everyone's feet are shaped different

Last edited:
yup i lace them even looser than the pic.  it could be when my no-shows slide down, i dont even bother to fix it and let it bunch up that could be a contributing factor to the non-slippage.. but i have 30+ pairs of roshes all size 10 (except the wovens) and no slippage at all.  only ones i get slippage from, like i said, were from the tonal pack. 

*EDIT: i don't have wide feet either, as i fit in my true size in the FB's as well.. and i only went up one size for women, as opposed to the regular 1.5 sizes up.  my feet are exactly at the end of the mesh when i have them on, so again, everyone's feet are shaped different

word, yeah, i was surprised they were slipping on me like that.

think i'm gonna go back and try them again with some non slip no show socks. see if they still do it.

Back
Top Bottom