ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's all good! I'm sure you've gotten steals...

if only nike got them instead... 15% cash back. Anyways hope everyone gets a pair.
yea but no free shipping....so it evens out...yea I gotten a few roshes for steals so it evens out...most I spent money on were sirens and cybers both for $120 each...the highest I paid for roshes

Hopefully calypso comes up too, the thing these days when everyone and their moms wear roshe's. The same kid who told me "what are you thinking wearing roshe's" now takes daily pics of them tagging #heat. Anyone feeling the same way?

Hopefully calypso comes up too, the thing these days when everyone and their moms wear roshe's. The same kid who told me "what are you thinking wearing roshe's" now takes daily pics of them tagging #heat. Anyone feeling the same way?

You have to stop hanging around CHILDREN.

Wear what YOU like... Who cares who else is wearing it...

Put it in my cart and i just realized that i have the split atomic red that has nearly the same colors.... might pass on these finally. 

Just picked up my first pair of sirens. Wish these were available in-store though, to excited to wait for shipping. Repped OP!

Shout out to the ****** who tried to tell me I wouldn't be able to do better than the $150 he wanted for his Sirens a few months back. 
smokin.gif

Feel like since I have 20 pairs and going on 22 very soon, don't think I'll need to double up since I cycle through all my roshes evenly....but the temptation of owning two sirens sounds good lol

Feel like since I have 20 pairs and going on 22 very soon, don't think I'll need to double up since I cycle through all my roshes evenly....but the temptation of owning two sirens sounds good lol
I am in the same boat as you. If I am not mistake currently at 19 pairs...I got a pair of near ds recently for $120 I thought about getting a pair today but I ended up getting the knicks which I never had...

Ask them on twitter. It's quicker and easier!

Trying the twitter thing now. Had to sign up lol. Don't do too much social media. How long does it take for ppl to respond on twitter? By the way thank you very much. Ordered my sirens and Knicks ASAP this morning! Order was confirmed!

seems pretty calm in here. no yeezy name to it and theres no hype. copped the knicks roshe with that WC rewards  coupon from my phone easily and I'm happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom