ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thank god sirens restocked. I knew it was worth waiting for a FNL coupon haha

oh btw, anyone know if fnl ships double box?

Why do people like those cheetoshes? So ugly, passed up on a pair few months back for $50, if I knew they'd be hyped I woulda copped. Grabbin my calypsos and sirens tomorrow, got a connect in Vancouver

because people have choices & not everyone is the same.... i seriously doubt you couldve bought them for $50 because if you couldve you wouldve & had them posted for $150 or something

I'm trying to double up on Sirens, but it is not taking my Winner's Circle coupon. Are the roshe runs excluded?

jpsketchezzz jpsketchezzz thanks for the help. I called customer service and they accepted my coupon. $65 shipped.

Glad I was able to double up on Sirens. Next up double up on Calypsos and I'm done with roshes...or so I think.

Where can I still find a pair of the safari pack midnight fog's (525234-001) in a size 8?

Thanks fellow NT'ers

Man, this is a good time for Roshe.  My Sirens shipped from FNL, and now Calypsos!  Get this, I just found a DS pair of Cybers at freaking ROSS.  Also Iggys and Sport Reds.   SWANG!  I wish the Cybers were my size, sadly an 8.5 (copped em anyway, trade bait).

Last edited:
Man, this is a good time for Roshe.  My Sirens shipped from FNL, and now Calypsos!  Get this, I just found a DS pair of Cybers at freaking ROSS.  Also Iggys and Sport Reds.   SWANG!  I wish the Cybers were my size, sadly an 8.5 (copped em anyway, trade bait).
I'll take those cybers off your hands. MY SIZE! Can't believe you got such a come up at Ross. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom