ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

tumblr_mnitzka9lE1qd438eo1_400.gif

Months ago, who would've thought that I'd be able to casually check out with sirens and calypsos for retail? Thanks again @d e beatup  for the info. You saved a lot of people a lot of money.

One way to tell these are widely available if you click the sizes, certain sizes takes certain shipping days, i notice a few says 1-2 days, some say 3-4 days. This shoe is located everywhere right now online finish line.

Finally got 2 shipping confirmation out 4 of my Siren orders. They are both coming from Socal instead of Indiana. Seems like my order was stock locate fulfilled.

That feeling when calypsos were going for over 300 just for 1 pair a few weeks ago and I just Got 2 pairs for less than half of that :smokin #deathtoresellers

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Now the elitist attitude with this shoe can die.  Just another basic Nike runner.  This is exactly how it should be.  Gotta give credit to those who wisely cashed in, though.

Ordered a Knick and Calypso. They don't have my size in Sirens.

I have a Winner's Circle card that doesn't have a reward number, so I wasn't able to take advantage.

I'm going to look around today to see if they are in store so I can use the military discount to get them at $50 a pair and LOAD up!!

Crazy, 8.5 is the first to sell out again. Glad I didn't wait to cop. Hopefully I don't get that cancellation notice. 

One way to tell these are widely available if you click the sizes, certain sizes takes certain shipping days, i notice a few says 1-2 days, some say 3-4 days. This shoe is located everywhere right now online finish line.

Finally got 2 shipping confirmation out 4 of my Siren orders. They are both coming from Socal instead of Indiana. Seems like my order was stock locate fulfilled.

I told you bro!!!

Just be patient man, Trust me around this time around stores get hit heavy with a lot of duties which is why i wasn't so worried when I ordered my Knicks. I was confident they were gonna send an order like yours through. Glad to see the outcome was good.

Agree. Maybe in the past, but this release isn't all that "limited".  Don't think the cancelled orders will be nearly as many as the hyped Jordan releases.
Go ahead, believe whatever you want. Writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned.

I just put through an order that got denied, but they still charged my card.

They're spewing some shipping address bull with me. I'm not buying it.

Go ahead, believe whatever you want. Writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned.

Is your billing address different from your shipping address? If so, that's your issue cause FNL seems to have that problem and will cancel orders.

How long ago did you order?

These will be available WIDELY in the coming weeks. Finishline online is just the firsts to have them as usual. Wait until the other websites AND brick & mortar stores start getting them.

Nope it's 100% the same

Trust me.. I'm absolutely right here. This is the same company that shipped me some beat *** "stacy adams" shoes in a concord box..

7, 7.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5 are all sold out. The hype for these are real. It took a good 5+ hours for the first siren red size to sell out.

Back
Top Bottom