ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ya
Yah I'll be calling them when they open later today, see if they have em in stock. But probably next Tuesday is when they'll have em im guessing

Yeah, I was thinking next week as well they should receive it in store. the usual stores should get them.

Good to see some of the classic colorways coming back. Seeing Calypso's and Knicks popping up around Toronto. That Knicks one is 
nthat.gif

Shoe boxes in Men's size get double boxed unless the store doesn't have boxes then they'll be bagged. Double box is always the 1st option, just depends on the stores supply.

just a heads up

buddy of mine had his order cancelled because he ordered more than one

called FNL and the rep said that multiple orders on the calypsos are not allowed

hope my order isn't cancelled 

I just grabbed one pair. May grab another down the road but most likely will go to a different cw, maybe sirens idk yet. Are there any rumors of any restock from the OG wave? That blk/grn pair wasn't too bad.

just a heads up

buddy of mine had his order cancelled because he ordered more than one

called FNL and the rep said that multiple orders on the calypsos are not allowed

hope my order isn't cancelled 
that is the biggest load of crap

I didn't see a disclaimer

Can't believe I missed out by 30 minutes after the link went live. Missed out on my size 10.5.

So the Calypso restock will be available EVERYWHERE in the U.S. by December? So that means all the usual store/online Footlocker, Footaction, Eastbay, Champs, Finishline, and Mom n Pop shops?

They better be because no roshe is worth over retail. Retail or below for me. Hopefully Stadium Green, OG Mango, Cybers, and Speed Yellows restock also. That'll probably happen come Spring 2014. Remember you heard it from me first :wink:

if I see one more person after me say "the hype is real" or "the thirst is real"...i may lose it

I agree with you. That has to be the lamest, weakest phrase on the planet. That's like saying the sky is blue, or water is wet, or ice is cold. We're on a shoe forum, of course its "real"!!!

On a side note, man those calypsos went quick!

They also replied online only when the Knicks and Siren red released. My question is, are they releasing at a few fnl stores or most of them already got them? (The knicks and siren reds)

no way they're getting canceled. They could have limit it one per person but they allowed us the option to buy multiple pairs. They probably canceled because your size was already sold out.

They also replied online only when the Knicks and Siren red released. My question is, are they releasing at a few fnl stores or most of them already got them? (The knicks and siren reds)

Like the city pack and mint fbs a few of the higher volume FNL received pairs to sell in store. I expect the same deal and stores to get the restock.

Back
Top Bottom