ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone that wants the three this holiday (Knicks, Sirens, Calypsos) just wait it out...there will be plenty to go around come Christmas time.

Anyone that wants the three this holiday (Knicks, Sirens, Calypsos) just wait it out...there will be plenty to go around come Christmas time.
I hope so! I stayed up til 4 AM PST cause I couldn't sleep, woke up at 5 to check if FNL released anything, it wasn't updated yet.. went back to sleep and woke up again at 7 only to see the calypsos back up but sold out. I feel like i'll never get them ! 

If someone could confirm these are mass produced and will be everywhere just like it was announced they would re-release this holidays... everyone would be more patient haha

I hope so! I stayed up til 4 AM PST cause I couldn't sleep, woke up at 5 to check if FNL released anything, it wasn't updated yet.. went back to sleep and woke up again at 7 only to see the calypsos back up but sold out. I feel like i'll never get them ! 

MORENO-TEARS.gif

DOES ANY STORE IN NY HAS SIRENS SIZE SZ9.5 ? PLEASE HOOOK A BROTHA UP
Went to Roosevelt Field Mall and Finish Line had these, Asked for a 8.5 in Knicks but they said they said smallest they had was a 9.5, not sure about Sirens, you should give them a call. This was 2 hours ago.

Champs / Footaction / Footlocker these stores did not have Knicks, Sirens or Calypsos. FNL also didnt know if they would receive Calypsos or not.

Went to Roosevelt Field Mall and Finish Line had these, Asked for a 8.5 in Knicks but they said they said smallest they had was a 9.5, not sure about Sirens, you should give them a call. This was 2 hours ago.

Champs / Footaction / Footlocker these stores did not have Knicks, Sirens or Calypsos. FNL also didnt know if they would receive Calypsos or not.
Thank you brother. Called finishline in Kings Plaza, Brooklyn: they're not getting calypsos. I'll call Roosevelt Field Mall now=)

Sold out and even if they had them would get canceled email 10 days later like sirens and knicks for me.

anybody have the total crimson/squadron blue hyper fuse roshes? I was wondering how they look in person and ho they compare to comfort/feel of the OG mesh.

[thread="332028"]just ordered my first roshes yesterday (team red) anyone know how long it takes for products to be shipped and delivered from zappos? it has been 24 hrs and the shoes still have not shipped[/thread]

zappos usually ships same day depending on what time you made your order

Back
Top Bottom