ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anybody is looking for Salmon toes i found a guy selling a ds size 9.

Only thing is its not mesh, its suede. Personally prefer the mesh so I passed but if anyone wants them PM me and I'll send you his info.

In the past couple of weeks, I've been able to get my hands on Sirens, Knicks, Calypsos, and Cybers. IMO 1. Sirens 2. Cybers 3. Knicks 4. Calypsos... Don't stress over getting them or not... They're really not that great... Also won the lottery for the Gamma Blue 11's, and plan to get Taxis this weekend.

PS: Check out the Childish Gambino album "Because the Internet"... You won't be dissapointed
wow! thanks for the list

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone that helped me and attempted to help me, I ended walking to house of hoops in Fulton street downtown and they have a full size run this morning

Thanks for everyone that helped me and attempted to help me, I ended walking to house of hoops in Fulton street downtown and they have a full size run this morning
yooo thats my spot lol not too many heads know about this HOH in BK going to have to check it out after finals and pick up a couple more 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I am about to cop a pair of calypsos on ebay for 120, there are no sign of calypsos at all near the detroit area! :frown: If someone cold help me, it would mean a lot!

I am about to cop a pair of calypsos on ebay for 120, there are no sign of calypsos at all near the detroit area! :frown: If someone cold help me, it would mean a lot!

http://www.shoepalace.com/roshe-run-men-s-running-shoe-grey-blue.html
its around 90 shipped? 

Don't pay over $100 for the Calypso's. Here's size 9.5-11.5 Calypso's for $85 shipped. http://www.kixify.com/product/calypso-roshes-runs

SHOE PALACE HAS 12 &13 NOW

cant stress that enough do not...& i repeat do not drop more than $85 shipped on these

Finally home and I'm in love !

you have cheetoshes :smh:

lawrys about them

glad you got ur set for RETAIL

Yeah i got them around june for $110 from a store overseas

and thanks for tryna help me I really appreciate it

Finally home and I'm in love !

How those cheetoshes holding up in the NYC snow :x

:lol: I just grabbed what i saw and ran out but it wasn't that bad, most of the snow is gone

Back
Top Bottom