ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If people are really buying these for $200 + it will be dumb not to sell them

Really thinking about it now

Last edited:
When mine come in I won't be selling them. I wanted these before I knew about the restock. I got on to roshe's late and I don't need the bread so I'll be keeping my pair.

My order from Champs I made in store came in today. Stupid postman left it in front of my garage door and not at my front door. :smh: oh well. finally got a pair of Sirens and cant beat $56 :pimp:

Last edited:
jimmyjazz.com has sirens in sizes 9.5-10.5 and 11.5-12 and Dark blue/orange colorway in size 8-13. Both are 70 each. 10% off with code LK21 or 5 dollars off shipping with code FRUGAL5JJ

I'm done with roshes, all the latest releases don't catch my interest anymore, I'm good with what I have.

Last edited:
I'm currently 32 and I said the same thing to myself. "When the hell would I wear stuff like this?"
OH, GOD.

I am almost there.

Turned 28, apartment was broken into couple years back so I stopped buying shoes all together, but started buying shoes again.

I, too, am debating if I should keep since I am too old to be wearing something so flashy, yet I look hella young so I might be able to get away with it.

OH, GOD.

I am almost there.
Turned 28, apartment was broken into couple years back so I stopped buying shoes all together, but started buying shoes again.

I, too, am debating if I should keep since I am too old to be wearing something so flashy, yet I look hella young so I might be able to get away with it.
Just turned 30 and still coppin shoes. Not crazy color ways or anything but more for comfort.

is it just the calypsos that run a half size big or is this normal for all roshes?
So far, a handful of us have only found it in our calypsos. Excluding that one guy who said he found that his Sirens or Knickerbockers were a half size big, lol.

OH, GOD.

I am almost there.

28 is a good age, PRIME TIME. I've been 28 for the past 4 years LMAO. I honestly have been wanting to sell all my Jordans

i saw some whack *** dude trying to sell a pair of iguanas on ebay for $4000 earlier lmao

I horribly regret going after those Breds over the cheetoshes last week. I didn't really want them at the time, but now they've grown on me to the point that I'm contemplating resell prices...

Back
Top Bottom