ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone ever ordered Roshes or any shoe for that matter overseas from stores in the U.K.? I'm curious to see if you have to pay any custom fees or import taxes...

Has anyone ever ordered Roshes or any shoe for that matter overseas from stores in the U.K.? I'm curious to see if you have to pay any custom fees or import taxes...
no customs fees on my roshes from size.co.uk,  but i'm sure some UK sites u might catch a fee

Cheetah Roshes look really nice on everyone's feet. But for me, they'd look bad. 

Try to take a few more pictures of them. Materials look pretty much on point, but as you state the colorway has not been seen before, which could be an indication that these are fake.
oke, i will upload more pict of them. let we see :smile:
They could be the upcoming release roshe because the 2- tone pack was made in indonesia so they cud be real
thanks bro. i hope so. hope my shoes are authentics :smile:

Roshe Run fakes are usually really obvious so these definitely looks legit to me. 

We need more pictures though. Especially the tag inside the shoe.

Hope that helps.

Let us know.
oke.. i will upload more pict rightnow.

Got laces to get free ship from NDC. What you guys think of the lace swap? The volt on the laces are lighter than the swoosh but from far you can't really notice.

Last edited:
Na I'd pass on those laces and stick with the ones that came with them. I'd be interested to see what black laces look like in there though.

Id kill (jk lol) for some 50 degree weather..it's currently -9 in Ohio haha, definitely not roshe weather unless someone's wanting to not feel their extremities

Broshes! Here's my OG7 so far! Getting sport red any moment now! But can anyone help me with getting deals for
cybers and OG mango?

Just complain about anything and everything.

Everytime any order gets cancelled you can get a 10-20% off.

I got an order cancelled on my second account and was able to talk them up for a 20% off voucher.

Somethings the chat people are able to easily give away

*Free Ship Coupons

*10% Coupons

^^^ The above are pretty easy to get, next time you receive your order, you can lie and say the box came damaged(which i got 20 percent off for previously)

and just various things, don't do it every week tho, but once or twice a month and those savings start adding up.
LOL I thought I was the only one doing this. They cancelled a pair of Mint FBs on me back in march when they first released and I got two 15% coupons from complaining in chat. As we speak I am trying to talk my way into getting a 10% discount coupon for cancelling a pair of leopard laces that were supposed to come with my Leopards FBs. Now I can't decide on whether I should use that coupon an a kobe 8 id or air max 1 id.

Does anybody know if NDC will restock calypsos? Have a gift card and would like to use it on some.

Did this speckle custom on my squadrons. What do you guys think? I'm trying to decide if I should add some turquoise speckles to the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom