ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

with the box lookin like Ace delivered it, how did the shoes come out?? they had to have been damaged even just a little bit, no?
Shoes were fine. The box was just in a plastic bag. The wouldnt even let me get a new box. One less box in my box wall
ohwell.gif

Can anyone post a comparison pic showing the old platinum grey color on the roshe and the new wolf grey? i'm trying to make a grey yeezy id since i missed out.

Can anyone post a comparison pic showing the old platinum grey color on the roshe and the new wolf grey? i'm trying to make a grey yeezy id since i missed out.
Not even possible to make the Yeezy w/ the current options

I find this incredibly ironic and satirical
Remember When Bandwagoners Called The Roshes Poor Mans Flyknit? And how it was a terrible idea?
Yeaaah
They still are considered a poor man's flyknit but terrible? Hell no. One of the best shoes in its price point. 

Last edited:
This might sound really strange, but has anyone been getting shocked a lot more since you got them? I got my calypsos a couple of days ago and I wore them to school for the first time this week. And every door handle I touched shocked me. Its just really strange. Does anyone else have this problem? 

And one more thing, how do you guys pronounce them? 

ROW-SHEE

ROW- SHH

RA-OW-SH

I have no idea what the right way is. Thanks

And one more thing, how do you guys pronounce them? 
ROW-SHEE
ROW- SHH
RA-OW-SH
I have no idea what the right way is. Thanks
Phonetically it's pronounced roe-she...read awhile back that the guy who made the shoe was inspired by the meditation art of Zen and a "Roshi" is a Zen master so for legal purposes he changed the "i" to an "e"..

This might sound really strange, but has anyone been getting shocked a lot more since you got them? I got my calypsos a couple of days ago and I wore them to school for the first time this week. And every door handle I touched shocked me. Its just really strange. Does anyone else have this problem? 

Get shocked all the time wearing roshes at work I think it's because of the carpets

Not strange at all. Happens to me all the time.

Hey what's up guys, I'm new to the Roshe thread, but have owned a pair for awhile. I ordered a pair of calypsos from Shoe Palace but both boxed (box it came in and the shoe box) were crushed when I got them. Tried tweeting them and emailing customer service, been ignored both times. 
mad.gif
   Will probably call. Has this happened to anyone else? What do they usually do about it? 
Looks like this guy delivered your package lol. I see this guy once or twice a week at a deli on his break just laying in the back on boxes. 
tired.gif

SMH at that delivery. Shoe Palace has terrible customer service. You really do have to call them. Emailing and tweeting seems like a lost cause.

^I hope that was sarcasm, cause...since when did people need to know the name of a shoe, much less pronounce it, to like/enjoy them? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom