ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just copped my sz. 11 calypso. The restock went live 2 hours ago, I was worried that my sz. was sold out but fortunately it wasn't. Hope you guys got your pair.

Copped another pair of Calypsos 
smokin.gif

Just picked up cheetah roshes in a sz 11.5 for 135 shipped pretty pumped. Now I just need the blue safaris

calypsos were confirmation that i am indeed a hypebeast. wanted them so badly when they were all rare. when i got em, i realized they dont match with anything, i'm not special, i'm all about the hype. but who isn't, that's why its fun
I just wear them with a plain grey tee and khaki chinos.

Got my Mango v2s, paid way more than I should have, but the product is worth it.  Plus I couldn't find my size anywhere, anticipating purchasing Squads soon, but I'm gonna have to wait a month for that.

It's crazy to me how tough it is for people on the west coast to find these color ways. I'm on the east coast (PA) and iguanas, calypsos, sirens and everything else are available everywhere over here. My local urban outfitters had mango v2's and squads on sale for $35, and people are paying over retail for them. I'm glad I don't live in some of the places you guys live

Back
Top Bottom