ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

HELP REAL QUICK...

THINKING ABOUT CAWPING THESE ROSHE RUN MIDS

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW THEY FIT? ARE THEY TIGHT LIKE FREE RUN LOWS OR FREE TRAIL 5.0? OR DO THEY FIT TTS?

I USUALLY WEAR A 10.5 IN SNEAKERS

I wear a 10.5 in all my roshe including the "sneakerboots" . They do fit a bit snugger than the normal roshe to start with but I feel they stretch out and are super comfortable after a couple wears. Also just a heads up they will in no way keep your foot dry if you are walking through slush

Got my Geo's yesterday. Ordered 2 pairs. Probably returning one. They do fit snug like the FB/GPX.

They look nice. Better than most of the camos (minus the blue/pink and possibly Freddy Kreugers) and some of the other graphic patterns. Like the UK pair.

The horror >: :\

Is there any way I can possibly fix it? If not I'll just have to take both of the heel tabs off. Ironically it was after the gym when I changed shoes... I'd like to think it was cause of my strength since I had just finished working out.... But it's not :lol: :smh:

^ im sure you could take it to an alteration place and they would be able to sew it back on. you will probably be able to tell they sewed it on but only if you looked real close.  

Or if you know any shoe repair shops, they will fix that with no problem.

Is there any way I can possibly fix it? If not I'll just have to take both of the heel tabs off. Ironically it was after the gym when I changed shoes... I'd like to think it was cause of my strength since I had just finished working out.... But it's not :lol: :smh:
Send them back to nike for a voucher as long as it's under 2 years since the shoes been released. They'll pay for shipping and give you a full refund if they accept your claim.

Is there any place to find size 9 red sails for retail? My heel tab ripped off and I'm thinking of sending it to nike for a voucher but I love the shoe, so only if I can get a new pair

My custom South Beach/Miami Vice Roshes I posted last week are finally done and I'm more than happy with the results. Here's more pics as promised. I can't wait to rock these. Just waiting for the perfect occasion for it. Again, all opinions are welcomed - good or bad.

South Beach/Miami Vice x Floral GPX

Is there anyway I can pay you to make me a pair of these I wear womens 9 [emoji]128555[/emoji]

My custom South Beach/Miami Vice Roshes I posted last week are finally done and I'm more than happy with the results. Here's more pics as promised. I can't wait to rock these. Just waiting for the perfect occasion for it. Again, all opinions are welcomed - good or bad.

South Beach/Miami Vice x Floral GPX

Not really into the south beach hype but I must say those are beautiful...Nike if your stalking these pages you should really take some notes from this guy!

Back
Top Bottom