ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can someone tell me what this colorway is called?

Hey guys, so i got my geometrics and they feel different. I forgot they were not mesh, i think they are canvas? but they stretch less and are a bit tighter. Only problem is the extra space on top of the toes. right side of my right foot hurts a bit and will take some time. Do the canvas(still not sure if these are canvas) roshes stretch a bit/at all? 

I'm gonna keep these and can't wait for my other pair of the geometric pack.
How do you mean extra space? Mine does the same I think, in that the top doesn't "drop" the way OG mesh does. Gives it a somewhat different silhouette.

The material does feel like canvas doesn't it? Almost paper thin I'd say, same material as the "Speckle". Don't think they'd stretch much. I went same size as my 2-tone Roshe though, no problems with the fit so far even if everyone's saying size up. Haven't really wore them out yet for extended periods so maybe they'll chaff like you said, we'll see.

s

so i went to my local champstore to buy some roshe run but they didnt have in my size they said they could order some in my size so i did i picked the up but i dont know something looks wrong the box is much smaller then my other nike boxes and the sticker on the box is not aligned to side of the box and there looks like there some glue on the the sole were the mesh and sole meet in a few parts of the shoe can u guys help me

How do you want us to help you?

Just return them.

Slept on the Geometrics on FNL. Oh well, lol. Is it me or are the quality of Roshes going down?

Do any of you guys know how the platinum marble roshes fit? The only size i was able to find for a decent price was .5-1 size up from what I usually wear depending on what shoe it is, would it fit ok?

Do the Roshe NMs have the solarsoft sockliner like the original Roshes? Haven't seen them in any stores around me yet...

Back
Top Bottom