ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yea i was about to post the oneness info. got a size 10.5 from them. came out to $140 shipped. Kinda high for a roshe.

Second that. $140 is a good deal. Total in CA comes out to about less than that with tax here.

I did. I'm not sure if you were aware of NDC's madness this morning but there were plenty of us who couldn't checkout. By time NDC fixed things, I was cart jacked.
Yeah, I ran into the same problem this morning. I've had problems with the site the last two weekends when using Chrome.

I added them to my cart and kept trying to check out and it kept glitching. I actually gave up. I just check my email and had an order confirmation email.

Just picked up a size 12 from Oneness for the GB's. Suggest you hit them up right now.

Phone Number: (859) 276-2316 or Email: oneness287@gmail.com

Probably get a faster response emailing them the size you need, because I tried calling and all I got was a busy signal
Rep'd! That was easier then waiting for blends. 

had to pass on these for the mint fiegs and sleep. i got wasted last night but i am kind of regretting it.

hopefully ndc gets a restock. i don't think i could pass em up twice

Just picked up a size 12 from Oneness for the GB's. Suggest you hit them up right now.

Phone Number: (859) 276-2316 or Email: oneness287@gmail.com

Probably get a faster response emailing them the size you need, because I tried calling and all I got was a busy signal
Thanks for the heads up, but I called (and got through on the 1st try!) and they don't have 14s in stock. Meh. Hopefully blendsus comes through for me.

feel like people will regret not getting the Brazils, I would get them but already got the GBs on top of 2 IDs.....the addiction is real lol

ARGH@#$!$@!@ No 14s at Blends. I really don't want to pay reseller prices for these since they're already expensive for Roshes. Ugh.

After looking at more pictures of the Brazil's they are starting to grow on me hopefully i'll be able to get pair for a reasonable price down the road

...........sir. Have you thought about the fact that some people may just have a preference? 
there is hype between GB vs brazil

and everyone gets bit by the hypebeast sometimes

no-ones immune, everyones opinions are influenced by the people around them

So yea, some people have a preference, but many are just following the initial hype of the GB's, that's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom