ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know folks want to save a dime, but trying to input coupons on these hyped releases is a killer.  I save my codes for easy to cop items.

usually i dont care when i strike out online

but since this was a gift for someone else im pretty pissed 
mad.gif

I know folks want to save a dime, but trying to input coupons on these hyped releases is a killer.  I save my codes for easy to cop items.

I rarely buy kicks anymore, saw these and they caught my eye... lesson learned I guess. Still "waiting" but it looks like 14/15 are all thats left... off to work I guess.

Is Finishline just realeasing the France, or NYC as well?

Are you all getting charged for shipping? I though Roshes received te Free Shipping treatment
Should have saved that code for something less than $75. Shipping from their TN warehouse to FL usually ends-up as 2-day shipping regardless of shipping choice...

My orders always show up on Thursday. I'm not sure if it's ups messing around or what.
Might be your sorting facility. I have a business mailbox with UPS & they usually notify me on Monday evening that the package will be available for delivery or pick-up the following day (Tuesday) regarding NDC shipments...

Edit: Last time I used 2-day was for the Red Octobers & that was merely to speed-up their packaging/shipment process. Shoes still arrived on the same day that they usually do when using Standard Shipping...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom