ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nike-sportswear-mercurial-magista-collection-2-630x441.jpg

Anyone after these tomorrow. I kinda like them in a weird way

nike-sportswear-mercurial-magista-collection-2-630x441.jpg

Anyone after these tomorrow. I kinda like them in a weird way
I think they're dope. Kinda reminds me of the air max 1 3.26 og red colorway + volt mixed with what everyone really wanted ( Blue colorway w/ volt)........If that makes sense

Either way, too many things coming out too fast. Gotta prioritize my purchases and $100 roshes aren't up there lol. I'll stick to my 20 WC on FNL for $50 shipped pairs.

Just got these in the mail, was lucky to get my size on a restock.

They are very pinkish though, didn´t really expect that. Still dope but I gotta see if that isn´t too loud for me.

Too loud?

C'mon fam. Outside of the Cheetahs those are the loudest things I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Just got these in the mail, was lucky to get my size on a restock.

They are very pinkish though, didn´t really expect that. Still dope but I gotta see if that isn´t too loud for me.
Looks like a great spring/summer shoe! Missed out on the restock...pics got me thinkin' about paying resale for these bad boys

Last edited:

Looks like a great spring/summer shoe! Missed out on the restock...pics got me thinkin' bout paying resale for these bad boys
nike would have alot more sales if it wasnt a woman's shoe. me being a size 11 in men they dont even make my size in womans...resale value for these is decent.

hey guys, could anyone with the woven 2.0s comment on sizing? Thinking of buying a pair for my girl. Thanks!

Got blessed by UPS today. So glad I copped :smile:

I had no clue they came with a second pair of laces. Anyone wanna post pics of the shoe with the alternate laces? I'm too lazy lol

People are seriously into those NYCs? Those are turrible...
The nyc's grew on me when photos first popped up I was like wtf those have to be woman's shoes but I saw on foot photos and they dont look that bad. I got mine for $80 so I cant complain...

Yup -- loved those NYC Roshes at first sight. I won't wear them often, but they can work really well when styled right. 

Last edited:
I bought the France and NY just cus I was at the right place at the right time... But now idk if I'm ever going to wear them, I'm thinking of returning them

Back
Top Bottom