ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My guess is the split is for mens and the white with black (or navy?) heel might be for women. but who knows for sure. I don't really care for the split but I been wanted info on these since I saw them on instagram on Monday.

Either way one of them is getting copped as long as I can find them at a Euro retailer. These shipping costs are like Bane's backbreaker.

Just got my order of France's cncpts, turns out I put in the wrong email so I didn't get tracking.

Love the shoes but my regular size 9 is tight around the toe area, I need a 9.5 
mean.gif

Just got my order of France's cncpts, turns out I put in the wrong email so I didn't get tracking.

Love the shoes but my regular size 9 is tight around the toe area, I need a 9.5 
mean.gif
Yeah, I'm wearing my Brazils for the first time today and they are tight around the toe area. I normally wear 9.5, but go up to 10 for Roshes. Going up another half size to 10.5 for these Roshe NM's would've been perfect.

Although, it has gotten looser throughout the day, so they may not end up bothering me much in the long run. 

the gold medal ones were better before i saw the 'split' 

talk about disappointment. 

i was able to get my turbo green hyp roshes shipped from cali but still no luck on my red ones. 

Retail on the Gold Trophy Roshe is 120.00 Right??

and do we have a release havent bought a roshe in a while and really like these

Back
Top Bottom