ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

More pairs of the sky/clouds will be up again tomorrow or next few days (if they follow their trend of most GR nsw that generate hype)

:nerd:

thinking of copping my first pair of roshes.  Wanted a black colorway for my first one.  Any recommendations cause I believe there is atleast two right?

thinking of copping my first pair of roshes.  Wanted a black colorway for my first one.  Any recommendations cause I believe there is atleast two right?
There are plenty of black color ways to choose from. I would say the original black sails.

You can't go wrong with the Black sails. Some OG heat
wink.gif
are there also more black roshes besides those and the Black/medium grey?

are there also more black roshes besides those and the Black/medium grey?
There's a bit more color but I would recommend the stadium greens or sirens. I'm sure there are newer black roshes but haven't really been keeping up haha

There's a bit more color but I would recommend the stadium greens or sirens. I'm sure there are newer black roshes but haven't really been keeping up haha
I might get the sirens after I get either the Black Sails or the Black/medium grey.  Like those because they are basic black/white.  Dont know which one to choose lol.  Advice? or are there more black/white roshes

I might get the sirens after I get either the Black Sails or the Black/medium grey.  Like those because they are basic black/white.  Dont know which one to choose lol.  Advice? or are there more black/white roshes
Can't go wrong with the sails bro

Back
Top Bottom