ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Personally I feel unstable in them man. The mesh and the huge sole is not stable..
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Just don't knock it until you try it.
smile.gif

Was never really into shoes (all my life I've worn Chucks)... got into the Free Run 2s a year or two ago... and discovered Roshes just this year.

I was on a trip to the Philippines back in June and they had the reds and black/greens, so I copped both. Now, I'm on my 5th pair; having added the Iguanas, blacks, yellow/gray. Thanks to the dude a couple of pages back for the how-to-get-Mangos on the Fruboys site.

These shoes are definitely addicting. They are ultra comfortable and match with anything! Too bad I didn't discover them earlier because now I'm paying more than a $100 per pair. lol

ps, how do I get up on the Facebook group?
glasses.gif

What do you mean?  These are running footwear.  I've been running in my Sport Red's for 3 months and they're still holding up like a champ.  Why are people so scared to run in these?  I'm 6' 3", used to weigh 240 lbs, have been running 4 miles in these, 4 times a week, and nothing unfortunate has happened.  Yes, compared to other Nike runners, technology-wise, roshe's have a lot of shortcomings, but ultimately... they're light, comfortable, provide adequate support and look phenomenal on feet.  What more could you ask for in a running shoe? 

Less is more... Less is more.  
-"Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe, which gave me the freedom to make something that had never been done before."

-"Apart from the details, I wanted the shoe to be as versatile as possible, so I designed it so it could be worn barefoot or with socks. You could dress up or down in it, travel with it, walk or run in it, chill in it, almost anything. I felt the simpler I could make it, the more profound it would become."         -quotes from the designer,  Dylan Raasch

i said they were not a "true runner" i didn't mean you can't run in them at all.  you can run in anything you want...they were not designed for performance but more for asthetics and versatility, and based on a runner. just like not all high tops are designed for basketball but take the look from them.  if you want to run in em go right ahead. no prob from me. nike does not market these for performance running/training  and the designer says himself he did not have to meet performance requirements for a running shoe. 

Last edited:
I was at the Nike Running Store today and spoke to one of the employees. He said he just came back from Nike Corporate and told me about all different Roshe's he saw. He said he saw some with Flywire as well as one with the swoosh in the front. I guess these are it. Definitely not feeling them at all.
The wovens are not released yet
At least the flywire Roshes sound more promising than this pair with the toe box swoosh...
Concur!
BROshes, today I completed my collection.
Congrats!

To all the mango holders, can I get a legit check on these? What do you guys think?
heres my opinion...these pics look legit, but thats the problem. the shoes in THIS pic looks legit but thats all it is, a pic of shoes. could be any shoes. you do not know if the shoes you get is going to be the exact same shoes you are seeing. i seen you asking a few times so hope this helps you once and for all.....

here's a few things i noticed that were different, but so minor that it could be just a difference between shoes even left vs. right in the same pair or just the angle of the photo...

1. the top lace hole on hole seems less centered in the pic, but in my pic they look less centered then in real life.

2. the strip of material for the pull tab/loop that runs all the way down to the toebox seems longer in the pic then the 20+ diff mangos i i have looked at, but on my iguanas, sport reds, and cybers they are actually longer than the pic.

3. now this is my one major concern, and i mean major only in comparison to the first 2 issues which are basically very minor. the size tag inside looks pretty high in the picture.

i would still buy them if i could confirm these are the exact ones in the pic.

Last edited:
Count me amongst those that are done with these if the MegaSwoosh version actually releases next.  Not sure why anyone over the age of 10 needs their swoosh that big.

heres my opinion...these pics look legit, but thats the problem. the shoes in THIS pic looks legit but thats all it is, a pic of shoes. could be any shoes. you do not know if the shoes you get is going to be the exact same shoes you are seeing. i seen you asking a few times so hope this helps you once and for all.....

here's a few things i noticed that were different, but so minor that it could be just a difference between shoes even left vs. right in the same pair or just the angle of the photo...

1. the top lace hole on hole seems less centered in the pic, but in my pic they look less centered then in real life.

2. the strip of material for the pull tab/loop that runs all the way down to the toebox seems longer in the pic then the 20+ diff mangos i i have looked at, but on my iguanas, sport reds, and cybers they are actually longer than the pic.

3. now this is my one major concern, and i mean major only in comparison to the first 2 issues which are basically very minor. the size tag inside looks pretty high in the picture.

i would still buy them if i could confirm these are the exact ones in the pic.
i dont see a size tag in his pic?

Shiekh Shoes in the Bay doesn't having Sirens anymore...
Not saying every location has them. I had to do some digging for my pair and only one spot around LA had them in my size, and that was months ago. If you have a local store, they will ship to your store to pick up, so call around and do some digging. They'll be on shelves somewhere.

Seems like Hotnessfeet.com is dropping their ridiculous Roshe prices every couple of days
laugh.gif
. Hopefully they drop Speed Yellows to retail!!! @roy03x they have sirens in an 11 for $133 (with 5% "HOTNESS" coupon if you're interested.

Do you think $150 for both Black/Sail and Siren Red Roshe's is a good price? I got Mango's and Sport Reds coming in the mail. I just need the Calypso's and I should be good on Roshe's

Do you think $150 for both Black/Sail and Siren Red Roshe's is a good price? I got Mango's and Sport Reds coming in the mail. I just need the Calypso's and I should be good on Roshe's

Yup, good price IMO.

Getting harder and harder to find the OG colors for under $80-90 shipped.

Anyone know where I can find size 9 Iguana's from? other than kicks-crew,ebay,amazon or local stores for a reasonable price. Been looking for these for a long time :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom