ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They're fairly similar to the roshe interms of light weight and comfort, different insole though. Very flexible out the box like the first generation roshes. imo they are more slim fitting, could be the suede not sure. Definitely prefer the roshe over the kaishi, but had to get em. Those reds do look incredible, I tried on the wolfs, but wasn't really feelin em.

Looking for a little help. Im looking for the roshe run nycs in a size 9. I know they have them at rmk store but is that still a legit site to use?

I'm bout go crazy on finishline this **** is nuts my pkg from thurs still showing no movement now the ******* tryna cancel my **** Smdh

Frances just came in from 21m, been looking for these since I struck out on release. Great shoe, if only I can find some GB roshes now.

Won't be able to get my Trophies till Monday at the earliest. Extremely annoyed; they've been here in Tampa since Tuesday, but UPS was holding them for some reason, instead of them being sent straight to my apartment. They then weren't delivered until yesterday evening when I was at work. I can't pick them up today because their in the main office for my apartment complex, and that office is closed Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. And finally, I can't pick them up tomorrow, because they're closed for the 4th. :smh: At least I know they're here I suppose.

Last edited:
Only size 8&9 left, lol.

It's like nothing sits anymore. Missed out on the Sunrise, skyline and gold trophies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom