ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm sure they'll go very quick.
The first flyknit release went quick and they didn't look half as good

nah, thats not what i meant. nevermind tho, i follow.

haha i get what you're saying now with the whole sadderday thing. i just assumed you were just spelling like an *******....if your on within like 20-40 minutes you should be good, i dont think they'll go in seconds

hopefully someone is up.... so the codes previously stated for FL, are they still working, and does anyone know the whereabouts for finish line reward? andddd lol are they still stacking? 

i also saw someone say all the codes were excluded from roshes... is this confirmed?

theres a smll boutique that will have both fireberrys and all black tom, theres nike, and FL, but i dont have codes or discounts to either one of them so im trying to get my FL codes in order

hopefully someone is up.... so the codes previously stated for FL, are they still working, and does anyone know the whereabouts for finish line reward? andddd lol are they still stacking? 

i also saw someone say all the codes were excluded from roshes... is this confirmed?

theres a smll boutique that will have both fireberrys and all black tom, theres nike, and FL, but i dont have codes or discounts to either one of them so im trying to get my FL codes in order
Just apply the code on FNL and look at the exclusions. Pretty much doesn't work on anything but clothing.

damnnnn NDC here i come lol if not im gonna swoop by my local store after i get off at 4. i know they do phone orders but i dont know if they ship. once i find out ill post because im sure someone on here will miss out

wait HOLD UP,just went on NDC on the release page and it says they release friday the 29th ? wtf? but regardless it only shows the blue and black/white, not fireberries or all black..... those are the two i want smh

Repped, thanks fam.

wait HOLD UP,just went on NDC on the release page and it says they release friday the 29th ? wtf? but regardless it only shows the blue and black/white, not fireberries or all black..... those are the two i want smh

Here:

Nike tweeted the midnight fogs will be released tomorrow... I'm assuming the fireberrys will release then too.

Love the troll comment on the screen shot too

Crossing my fingers on the fog joints
Not often that my gf actually likes a pair I want

Last edited:
Not sure where the 15% off one went but hopefully these will help:

Finishline, expires 10/7/14:

$10 off $60 purchase: 29DDQY779FP

$20 off $100 purchase: 29DG4MCEW48

Also, if anyone is looking to get a $20 Reward Card Code, shoot me a PM. I don't have them but I can point you to one

I don't think coupon codes would be valid on these. I've tried to use coupon codes on Roshes before and they never work. Unless it's a winner circle reward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom