ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've just been gone.... for a long minute. Haven't been on Niketalk in a long time.
laugh.gif
ah, well welcome back man. 
happy.gif

Too bad it said the Gold Trophy Roshe's weren't available. I would've snatched up that sz 10 immediately. I also cannot wait for the rumored Oct. restock. I have a $265 NDC voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Being patient for better colorways, though. They are really depleted right now. I HAVE to cop a pair of those flyknits.

Last edited:
I asked in the ID thread, but does anyone know what the pendeleton fabric is like? I know it says wool, but does the fabric crease? Or is that not a problem with these.

I asked in the ID thread, but does anyone know what the pendeleton fabric is like? I know it says wool, but does the fabric crease? Or is that not a problem with these.
I have never seen a creased pair of pendletons.  And as me and many others agree it is some of the most quality material used on roshes, if not nike shoes in general.

The guy who bought the sz 10 Trophy RR's already put them on Ebay for $205. He hasn't even received them yet, haha.

I can't complain. I copped the Gold Trophy back in June off FNL for $82 after coupons and WC rewards 
smokin.gif

NONE of the RR's I currently want are in stock. Looks like I'll be waiting for new stuff to drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom