ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Reposted.
oh damn 
laugh.gif
, good thing i don't have an extra sweat glands on my feet. Might wear moisture wicking socks for assurance. 

So, what's the deal with these? I called 21 Mercer and they told me they don't have anything stock size 8-13. How can I get my hands on these?
If you're wanting immediately then you'll have to try your hand at finding them overseas. NDC dropped the Anthracites but is now sold out. The Turquoise drops the 27th and the Heather Gray in December.

If you're wanting immediately then you'll have to try your hand at finding them overseas. NDC dropped the Anthracites but is now sold out. The Turquoise drops the 27th and the Heather Gray in December.

Any links you could share? I'd like to cop them now instead of waiting to go on NDC for these.

If you are looking for the Nike Rosherun NM W SP Fleece Anthracite, White, Cool Grey 652804-010, Darkside SF has them. Size 10 and up....

BERT 1

I doubt they'll even end up on swoosh. It seems that the grey one is the most sought after one and one of the first to go in the Europe shops. Glad I doubled up on them. 

Just got in my first pair of Roshes! The new floral print is the one I chose. Just wondering how the toes should feel on this (room wise) ... feels much different than my flyknits, haha.

I went up half a size than my regular size because I have wide feet but there is about a finger width of toe room.

Last edited:
Man FNL keeps trolling me. Ordered twice on their midnight fogs from them and got order confirmation and such then a couple days later canceled cause they're out of stock lol

Back
Top Bottom