ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

guess i regret passing on the overseas pair, the only pair on ebay in my size is starting at 250...yikes...guess i dont need nor want these that bad then 

After all that, looks like the NM W Heather Grey Roshe Runs aren't coming out until 12/26 according to the official Nike Twitter

This looks better than 95% of the crap that has been releasing for a while IMO

Wow! OG mesh, simple colorway. This is what Roshe was designed to be as a shoe. Anyone got a link?

I've hooped in roshes before. Never doing it again. Game was very last minute & roshes were all I had in my car. Ended up rolling my ankle really bad lol

came home from vacation to 2 early christmas gifts to myself, glad i listsened and sized up on the tech fleece pair

came home from vacation to 2 early christmas gifts to myself, glad i listsened and sized up on the tech fleece pair

Does the tech fleece pair feel a little too loose on the toe box with the half size up? Trying to pick up the Heather gray tech fleece next week and my usual size is an 8, but contemplating getting an 8.5 with all this half size up talk.

i was afraid there would be too much room in the toe box when i ordered them, but after putting them on its not too bad. they would definitely be too tight if i got my true size so i would reccomend going a half size up

Last edited:
Got the Varsity Maize LD-1000 in today. As a big fan of early Nike runners these were a no brainier, can't wait to get the navy pair in next week.

These are a bit roomy I probably could have gone a half size down and been ok, but I hate running the risk of getting a pair that's too tight so I went with my normal size.

Last edited:
How fast do you think the heather grey fleece will get scooped up? Do you guys think 225ish shipped for them is worth it if I don't wanna bank on the drop? 

How fast do you think the heather grey fleece will get scooped up? Do you guys think 225ish shipped for them is worth it if I don't wanna bank on the drop? 

im guessing they'll go pretty quickly. the obsidian sold out quickly and they were nowhere near as hyped as the grey. and at the same time, $225 is a hell of alot for a pair of roshes

Back
Top Bottom